Do you think a virgin wife is important?

Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?

• Total voters
When I was younger, I consider a virgin wife to be important..
But as I got older i found out that this perfect scenario seems fading away as many girls aren't holding chasity as very important...

Probably I have to tell myself not to mind that... :?

And if any guys want to have a virgin wife, it's good to start early and young to find the girl.. Don't wait too long because other guys out there just have too many ways to get the virgin girls they want (but not for marriage) before you.
And the sad thing is -- the girls are so willing...

SAINT said:
When I was younger, I consider a virgin wife to be important..
But as I got older i found out that this perfect scenario seems fading away as many girls aren't holding chasity as very important...

Probably I have to tell myself not to mind that... :?

And if any guys want to have a virgin wife, it's good to start early and young to find the girl.. Don't wait too long because other guys out there just have too many ways to get the virgin girls they want (but not for marriage) before you.
And the sad thing is -- the girls are so willing...

Some things in life seem to become more important. Not popularity, but for me, virginity just didn't seem like a big deal compared to my EOC's and other things occuring at the time.

Well.. psychologically, virgin wife is very important. It's brand new, fresh from factory. I won't want an open can -- will you?

You may say you love your wife.. but if your wife isn't a virgin when you married her, and when there's quarrel, virginity issue may crop up to the guy's mind.

I really can't and don't want to imagine about what things a wife had done with her former lover(s). :?
Probably much the same you do with her on the bed were already done before by her and her ex-flames..

You peeps are taking all the fun out of it. :D

But seriously, I don't think that anything's wrong if a man and a woman just want to have a little fun.
By the time I'll be thinking about marriage (around 30), I'll want a woman who knows her job, not a reenactment of my experiences from my days of adolescence .
Heck, I want that already and I'm 23.

But if a woman/girl holds back till her 20's or longer I'd imagine a lot of passion would accumulate over the years which is a tasty fruit in itself.

We shouldn't think that a virgin doesn't know about sex...

She knows almost everything except the practical part with her man.

But I can tell you that a virgin after two, three times on the bed with a man, is an expert on sex already (if she reads sufficiently about making love from books or internet). ;)

We shouldn't think that a woman needs to make love many, many times to be good at it.

If you have a good nose, you can smell a woman who has a lot of sex with men.. she'll smell a little like semen. It's true. Sniff and you'll know. No amount of perfume can hide that. The smell is out in her sweat and her skin. ;)

Since my wife WAS a virgin when we got married, I guess that a virgin wife is very important to me. Its one of those things that depends on the person. I'm pretty devoted to my religion (foul mouth and bad habits notwithstanding), and like any decent religion it places high value on chastity. We managed to behave ourselves.

I can tell you that my wife is ... well there is no delicate way of putting it ... she's a nympho and she's all 100% mine. She was extremely non-shy about sex for the first time and she's not shy about talking about it to almost anyone she knows.

Well, to be fair, I'll love my gf or my wife with all my heart even if she's not a virgin.

I'll still be a happy man to marry a divorcee with kids.

It's not going to be less perfect. It's whether you're happy with her beside you.

As a Saint, I'll mind...

As a Soldier, I'll not mind as long as she and I go hand-in-hand together in our MARCH of life...

SAINT said:
But I can tell you that a virgin after two, three times on the bed with a man, is an expert on sex already (if she reads sufficiently about making love from books or internet). ;)

Yeah, an expert at being satisfied not an expert on satisfying others.
Gotta try this though...you've tempted me :D ...the only hard thing about this is to find a virgin.
There are few and far in between in my neighbourhood which comply with the criteria. (cute,smart/grown up, little shy, firm buttocks...I'm drooling already :lol: )

But the wife may need sex even if the husband can abstain from it..

Then the wife may look for a bf somewhere..

What can be done? :roll:

GuyontheRight said:
Marrige does not revolve around sex, as our idiot culture so likes to think :roll:

I am a counselor....and I spent quite a few years doing marriage and family counseling. SEX was one of the BIGGEST issues with marriages that were failing. Came in second only behind communication issues. And often the two were tied hand in hand. If you don't think sex is important in a marriage you are really kidding yourself. People couple for many reasons. And we are designed to want and enjoy sexual contact. To discount it's importance is a huge mistake.

I think that if your going to get married you have to decide if yuor partner and you are compatible, you dont want to marry and not enjoy your life if you dont enjoy sex

Do you guys love the woman herself, or that she hasn't been experienced in sex?

I personally don't care how many girls a guy has been with, love is stronger then sex. The same goes for the fact that when loving somebody, then you definetly want some close contact with that person, wich in the end involves sex.

No I don't and that should not be the deciding factor in continuing a relationship.

What about:

Trust,

Respect, and

Mutual love.

To name a few.

Most people out there will have some baggage its just how they deal with it

I don't care her being a virgin. the girl I'm planning to marry was not a virgin when I met her. That's how she can say I'm a better lover than her previous ones.

SilverPhoenix said:
Do you guys love the woman herself, or that she hasn't been experienced in sex?

Woman herself of course.
If it would be the virginity that relationship wouldn't last long, would it?

Back