Do you think a virgin wife is important? - Page 17




View Poll Results :Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?
Yes, I mind 19 22.89%
No, I don't 34 40.96%
Whether yes or no, it doesn't bother me. 30 36.14%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

 
--
Boots
 
May 17th, 2009  
Lunatik
 
 
Do you think a virgin wife is important?

Not important, but personally I think that would be great!
May 17th, 2009  
A Can of Man
 
 
No, I never was a big fan of virgins.
I'd rather be with someone who's seen the world and had a few relationships before.
May 17th, 2009  
Lunatik
 
 
I'd also prefer someone who's had a few relationships, but a relationship doesn't have to involve sex. Making out is perfectly acceptable. Out of two girls with several relationship experiences and all things being equal, I'd pick the virgin one.

Natural instinct for me, lol.
--
Boots
May 17th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatik
I'd also prefer someone who's had a few relationships, but a relationship doesn't have to involve sex. Making out is perfectly acceptable. Out of two girls with several relationship experiences and all things being equal, I'd pick the virgin one.

Natural instinct for me, lol.

Ok, you all whats the deal with sex and virginity???? Once you fall in love you dont care if the guy or the girl has been half way around the world....Really.."Brains" define a person not a piece of tissue....
May 17th, 2009  
rattler
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Ok, you all whats the deal with sex and virginity???? Once you fall in love you dont care if the guy or the girl has been half way around the world....Really.."Brains" define a person not a piece of tissue....

Indeed, Could not phrase it better, and I (think) I am a man (maybe substitute "brains" with "brains and a healthy soul in a perfect body" ?).

Really, this virginity business has (at least from my POV) nothing to do with how you fair with your lover... Sex (and this includes this discussion in my view) only is important if something does not work... At least this is what I have experienced, myself, and by watching (ha-ha! You know how I mean it...) others.

My 2 EuroCents

Rattler
May 17th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium
 
 
i would be uncomfortable knowning that my wife had sex with like 10 guys before getting married to me call me narrow minded or old fashioned but thats just the way i feel about it.
May 17th, 2009  
Lunatik
 
 
If it's all about being a "person" and not "tissue" then why do you ladies spend BILLIONS of dollars daily on thousands of beauity products, luxury clothes, 50 shoes, jewelry, liposuction, face lifts or diet pills?

You tell us men to be "who we are" while you wear a couple pounds of make up, long heels and a push up bra. That's hypocracy.
May 17th, 2009  
rattler
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatik
-snip- ...while you wear a couple pounds of make up, long heels and a push up bra... -snip-
Hypocrite and traitor that I am for the male cause: ... which is just what we want!!!! Do not ever stop!!!!

(Ok, I could do without the makeup... )

Rattler
May 18th, 2009  
A Can of Man
 
 
I think people who have issues about their girlfriend/wife's former relationships has a serious insecurity problem.
Through those experiences, the good ones and the bad ones, she has become who she is today. And what is the true meaning behind all of this? You're a better man than those she chose before you.
If you can't listen to her when she wants to talk about experiences of the past, you're not much of a man at all.
May 18th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikefrombelgium
i would be uncomfortable knowning that my wife had sex with like 10 guys before getting married to me call me narrow minded or old fashioned but thats just the way i feel about it.

How bout men sleeping with bout 20 girls????? any diffrence??? Just wait until you fall in love...you'll be kissing the floor she walks on....




Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatik
If it's all about being a "person" and not "tissue" then why do you ladies spend BILLIONS of dollars daily on thousands of beauity products, luxury clothes, 50 shoes, jewelry, liposuction, face lifts or diet pills?

You tell us men to be "who we are" while you wear a couple pounds of make up, long heels and a push up bra. That's hypocracy.

What does that have to do with virginity???? Thats to make us feel good, and develope confidence...and anyway isn't that what men go after??? When the wife starts packing a couple of pounds, and gets so much into her daily routine of family, husband, and kids etc...dont men start looking at the woman "who" wear make-up, and spends "billions" of dollars on looking beautiful???? LOL, go tell that story to someone who will believe it...as for me I know the way strings are pulled..