Do you think a virgin wife is important? - Page 16




View Poll Results :Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?
Yes, I mind 19 22.89%
No, I don't 34 40.96%
Whether yes or no, it doesn't bother me. 30 36.14%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

 
--
Boots
 
December 3rd, 2007  
Peddler
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
I'm all for the Unicorn group Peddler!


TOG: There is more to having sex than just actually having sex. Though with your age I don't expect you to understand that. I can't speak for Peddler, but a big reason I didn't have sex in high school (and am choosing not to still) is because I see the idiotic way women run around crying after their boyfriend or sex partner didn't call them 3 times in one day. I also know that many of my girlfriends have never had an orgasm. I am aware that isn't the end-all-be-all reason to having sex, but it's kind of...um important? (And yes, TOG, that isn't a problem on your side of the fence - I'm talking about us ladies).
All right Unicorn group here we come!

No...no.. Pixie you pretty much nailed it right on the head for me also. I didn't want to be one of those girl that sleeps with a guy, then sits on the bed, and stares at the phone. Or to have sex, then have the relationship go stale. I'm wanting a love that is real and not just 2 months long! I am not willing to throw it all away, for a one night stand either.Don't get me wrong, I like to have my fun just as much as anyone. But I'm not willing to have sex just because the guy gives me a guilt trip or cuz "Thats what everybody is doing".<----Dumb excuse, by the way!
I want to find a delicious looking guy that knows that I am darn precious! Give me that guy and I won't have a problem.


And THANK YOU Del Boy I'm glad somebody appreciates the 'torment' Pixie and I are going threw waiting for that right guy!
December 3rd, 2007  
SilknLeather
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Because a girl chooses to remain a virgin until SHE decides otherwise does not mean that she lacks the opportunity. They are often those who are the most chased. It doesn't mean they are missing out, it means they are strong enough not to follow the crowd and be influenced by agendas other than their own. Why should they bow to the egos of us guys?
.............................
December 3rd, 2007  
Del Boy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
If they want to remain virgins, that's their choice.

Just don't try to press it on other people.

No TOG - the reverse is the problem. It is these girls who face the pressures of their peer groups. They only speak for themselves, and very well too.
--
Boots
May 17th, 2009  
Pulqui
 

Topic: Virginity not important


As Mae West once famously said.."Why all the issue about a little piece of tissue?"
May 17th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
In this day and age????? come'on now...lol.
May 17th, 2009  
Rob Henderson
 
 
Holy Resurrected Threads, Batman!!
May 17th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
If I gotta wait, then by God she oughta wait!

...It shows patience, too. One needs patience to raise kids

Huh???? youre kidding me....another male talking smack...sigh...as for raising little monsters, heck you need logic, love and dicipline...
May 17th, 2009  
A Can of Man
 
 
Is Redleg paying Sky to keep this forum alive?? :P
May 17th, 2009  
major liability
 
 
As long as this thread is zombified I might as well add one thing:

I totally agree with you all when you say true love is the most important thing. The attitude a lot of my peers take towards sex is totally casual - they consider their job done as soon as they get laid. I find this disgusting; I won't even consider someone unless I feel they are an awesome person. But I still say it's not very important that your spouse be a virgin... even though I would personally prefer one. It is sadly an unrealistic wish these days.
May 17th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
But I still say it's not very important that your spouse be a virgin... even though I would personally prefer one. It is sadly an unrealistic wish these days.

I would also prefer a virgin man...hahahahhahaha!!! right...like if theres any left...Besides, a person isn't made up of whether they are still a "virgin" or not...what if you get what you want and the person is crummy??? then you're stuck w/ a virginless idiot..no thanks.. lol.



Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Is Redleg paying Sky to keep this forum alive?? :P

Hahahahahahaa!! I wish...no "dinero" here...damn...