Do you think a virgin wife is important? - Page 15

View Poll Results :Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?
Yes, I mind 19 22.89%
No, I don't 34 40.96%
Whether yes or no, it doesn't bother me. 30 36.14%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 2nd, 2007  
SilknLeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Girls - after 50 years, 5 children, 11 grandchildren, a life full of music, sport and fun and a great lasting loving relationship, I must say that I agree with your attitudes. Respect.
Thank you....
December 2nd, 2007  
SilknLeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
I respect your choice. But going so far as to teach it in High Schools...
I agree we shouldn't have to rely on the schools to teach the children, however for one reason or another it has been proven that parents have not been doing their job.
December 2nd, 2007  
SilknLeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
If she is a virgin whats wrong with her?????
If a woman saves herself for the man she marries I say there is nothing wrong with her, for she has demonstrated a greater strength and will power, that most men are not able to.
--
Boots
December 3rd, 2007  
Peddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
Are you a Virgin ?????? Do you expect your wife to some thing you are not???? If she is a virgin whats wrong with her?????
LOL....well isn't that a nice question to ask. Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean something is wrong with me. I just don't want to jump into every guys bed.
December 3rd, 2007  
pixiedustboo

Peddler, Peddler, Peddler of COURSE there is something wrong with us.

Geez girl. We are not up with the times at all. We really should have two or three STDs by now and maybe have had a baby in H.S.

Damn it. We are such freaks of nature.

December 3rd, 2007  
Peddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
Peddler, Peddler, Peddler of COURSE there is something wrong with us.

Geez girl. We are not up with the times at all. We really should have two or three STDs by now and maybe have had a baby in H.S.

Damn it. We are such freaks of nature.
HOLY CRAP YOUR RIGHT! We are strange! I need to go and find a guy quick!!!!

We need to start a support group and call ourselves the Unicorns (A fabled creature symbolic of virginity )
December 3rd, 2007  
The Other Guy

http://www.thepill.com/?gclid=CObWht...FRWZYAodxFqztA

http://www.trojancondoms.com/

some helpful links.
December 3rd, 2007  
Del Boy

Because a girl chooses to remain a virgin until SHE decides otherwise does not mean that she lacks the opportunity. They are often those who are the most chased. It doesn't mean they are missing out, it means they are strong enough not to follow the crowd and be influenced by agendas other than their own. Why should they bow to the egos of us guys?
December 3rd, 2007  
The Other Guy

If they want to remain virgins, that's their choice.

Just don't try to press it on other people.
December 3rd, 2007  
pixiedustboo

I'm all for the Unicorn group Peddler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
Actually, when I get around to having sex I really don't want to be forced to have a condom between [us].

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. (If all these openings are here for condoms and the pill how come two major STDs are at the highest ever recorded history in the United States? I'll tell you why, casual sex, and many mult partners).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Because a girl chooses to remain a virgin until SHE decides otherwise does not mean that she lacks the opportunity. They are often those who are the most chased. It doesn't mean they are missing out, it means they are strong enough not to follow the crowd and be influenced by agendas other than their own. Why should they bow to the egos of us guys?
I heart you. Thank you very much.

TOG: There is more to having sex than just actually having sex. Though with your age I don't expect you to understand that. I can't speak for Peddler, but a big reason I didn't have sex in high school (and am choosing not to still) is because I see the idiotic way women run around crying after their boyfriend or sex partner didn't call them 3 times in one day. I also know that many of my girlfriends have never had an orgasm. I am aware that isn't the end-all-be-all reason to having sex, but it's kind of...um important? (And yes, TOG, that isn't a problem on your side of the fence - I'm talking about us ladies).

Your comments remind me of these comments on growth and if you are ready to have sex?
1. "You mean you've never done it?!"
2. "I lost it when I was twelve."
3. "Yeah, I've had sex loads of times."
4. "You're a virgin, you wouldn't understand."
5. No one'll be interested in you if they hear you're frigid."
6. It's amazing - you don't know what you're missing."

I actually blogged about this a couple days ago, I didn't feel it was appropriate to post here, but now that you are posting links to condoms and the pill I thought I better post a website that is a bit more anti-casual sex.