Do you think a virgin wife is important? - Page 14

View Poll Results :Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?
Yes, I mind 19 22.89%
No, I don't 34 40.96%
Whether yes or no, it doesn't bother me. 30 36.14%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 1st, 2007  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
I don't think virginity is important at all. In fact, if you're both experienced in pleasuring others the sex will be much better for the both of you.
Gee, isn't that nice.

Morals are down the drain with these kinds of views. Heaven forbid one actually WAITS for love or even something that will mean more than a one night stand.

I don't think virginity is important in the sense that a female has to be holding herself for one man. (For myself I feel more like that, but that is a personal issue). I however do think it's something that shouldn't be thrown to the wind, and yes, it would be nicer if more men and women actually cared enough for themselves not to screw everyone they bring home from the bar. (Not to mention a huge rise of STDs in the United States).

Being a virgin has nothing to do with being boring in bed or not knowing the layout of a partner's body. I'm a virgin and I'm WAY more open to sexual conversations and future varieties than many of my married and sexually promiscuous friends. And if I do say so myself I doubt I will suck in bed when I do get around to having some fun.
December 1st, 2007  
major liability

I'm not saying you should bed everyone who shows a passing interest in you, I'm just saying it's probably better if you have true love AND sexual experience. That would be pretty amazing.
December 1st, 2007  
Missileer

Expecting virginity is Victorian. Enforcing virginity, as in some parts of the world today, is heathenistic. But you're right about the STDs being a much greater threat today than in the past. I personally find virginity an admiral quality in male and female, it is a sacrifice of sorts in today's youth culture.
--
Boots
December 1st, 2007  
Peddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
Gee, isn't that nice.

Morals are down the drain with these kinds of views. Heaven forbid one actually WAITS for love or even something that will mean more than a one night stand.

I don't think virginity is important in the sense that a female has to be holding herself for one man. (For myself I feel more like that, but that is a personal issue). I however do think it's something that shouldn't be thrown to the wind, and yes, it would be nicer if more men and women actually cared enough for themselves not to screw everyone they bring home from the bar. (Not to mention a huge rise of STDs in the United States).

Being a virgin has nothing to do with being boring in bed or not knowing the layout of a partner's body. I'm a virgin and I'm WAY more open to sexual conversations and future varieties than many of my married and sexually promiscuous friends. And if I do say so myself I doubt I will suck in bed when I do get around to having some fun.
I totally agree with Pixie on this. Just because I haven't had sex yet. Doesn't mean that I'm an idiot about sex! Like some think... Or that I have a lack of offers! I just find that I would rather wait for the right one, then to just do it cuz he might say he loves me.

With that being said virginity isn't a need in my future spouse. Just because I am doesn't mean I wouldn't marry the guy because he wasn't. I think it would be wrong to say it was a must.
December 2nd, 2007  
Del Boy

Girls - after 50 years, 5 children, 11 grandchildren, a life full of music, sport and fun and a great lasting loving relationship, I must say that I agree with your attitudes. Respect.
December 2nd, 2007  
Peddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Girls - after 50 years, 5 children, 11 grandchildren, a life full of music, sport and fun and a great lasting loving relationship, I must say that I agree with your attitudes. Respect.
Well, thank you!
December 2nd, 2007  
pixiedustboo

Ditto. :- )
December 2nd, 2007  
major liability

P.S. - Though I don't really care if a girl is a virgin or not, if she has the restraint to remain one until marriage, it certainly shows she is of admirable character.
December 2nd, 2007  
The Other Guy

I respect your choice. But going so far as to teach it in High Schools...
December 2nd, 2007  
LeEnfield

Are you a Virgin ?????? Do you expect your wife to some thing you are not???? If she is a virgin whats wrong with her?????