Do you think a virgin wife is important? - Page 11

View Poll Results :Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?
Yes, I mind 19 22.89%
No, I don't 34 40.96%
Whether yes or no, it doesn't bother me. 30 36.14%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 14th, 2004  
Doc.S

A virgin Ooooh no no no no...... She wouldn´t have anything or anyone to compare with, that would suck even more then the pain. One virgin was enough for me. 8) I couldnt stand to break it. My heart was not clean enough for such a movement. Experiance is better then 10 virgins in a row I can promiss you guys that. But taking consider that I am not an american in my country virgins is not something highly rated because we dont have that no-sex-untill marriged stuff over here in generall. And people seems to be okey anyway so...... But on the same time - The experiances can be something else then good for ex-virgins. I think I leave that to the ladies to be honest. You dont want to loose it to a prick do you?

Cheers:
Doc.S
November 14th, 2004  
irishgal

dougal:

You living in your own little Ireland there? The man was outcast from the parish and lucky if he wasnt tared and feathered! Not patted on the back a bought a pint for his troubles. What were ya smoking when you wrote that? Congrats on the engagment. He in GMIT too?

haven't u ever seen the Magdiline sisters? its a true story! in case u haven't its about women who got pregnant or had sex before marriage and if found out they were put in an institute run by nuns and were 'punished to redeme their sin of sex before marriage' one girl was raped by a man and they 'punished her' another just flirted and was put in becase even though she didn't do any thing (and i quote) 'she wanted to' its a fact its not exagurated on women and sufferers of this even rang in the radio confirming it, and wrote to news papers,

if u didn't no this went on back in ireland years ago then u must have been living in dreamland for the past ten years or so that it emerged ! its old news at this stage !
November 14th, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
if u didn't no this went on back in ireland years ago then u must have been living in dreamland for the past ten years or so that it emerged ! its old news at this stage !
Your right it is old news!! Thats my point!!

Now weve got girl power!!!

Tell me if you had a kid and had to work would you leave the baby with with an all male child minder? Think about it deeply
--
Boots
November 14th, 2004  
Courtenay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Now why would you be unwilling to ponder a biological fact? I would like to hear your views on life, I would really be interested. I'm like the Government, "I'm here to help you".
It's a biological fact that you are assuming has moral implications. That is what I find ridiculous to ponder. I am sure there are reasons that the hymen exists, and they are not necessarily affiliated with proof of virginity. You are assuming that our biological construction has to do with some moral code. I am assuming that it doesn't.
November 14th, 2004  
Courtenay

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoat
Quote:
Do you think that when you get married, your wife should be a virgin?
Only if you were a virgin yourself. Otherwise it would just be hypocrisy.
Quite simple. Good point.
November 14th, 2004  
Courtenay

Topic: Re: Virginity

Quote:
I think the fact that one's mate has had prior sexual experiences is more important to the male of the species. I'm not sure where the difference started, whether naturally or by societal influences.
I am quite sure that the original idea of virginity prior to marriage was one that was expected of both parties, at least from a religious aspect. Most religions seem to have wording within their system of belief that would indicate the coming together of two persons sexually to then be a formation of the marital and familial bond.

Quote:
I think the only reason that I would be upset by my wife/fiance not being virgin is if I were to be compared to him by her or be consulted by him as to whether she still liked this or that in bed. I'm not sure that a woman would feel that strongly about such circumstances.
My my my, aren't we a bit insecure there? I don't think that sexual comparisons are something for a person to worry about if the person who they are sexually involved with has an emotional bond with them. Emotions felt by a woman during sex far override the skill level of the partner. (at least from what I know to be true) I think women do actually fret over that a bit more than men. If you notice, women seem to be far more curious about a man's past...then most men are about a woman's. A man's sexual and emotional past can have a much more profound affect on a woman than men seem to realize.

Missilier...I noticed your age in your profile. And I assume you married. If something were to happen (god forbid) and you found yourself single would you then spend the remainder of your life alone? Or would you have to accept the fact that a woman within your age range would more than likely be sexually experienced? And would you be able to keep that from bothering you?
November 14th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

I believe when it comes down to it, it is all moral values and preference. Sure, if you want your first time with your partner to be painful as hell, thats fine. But that also would hold some significance to you, and that wouldn't be your view on it. Then again, some want to know whats going on, and know how to "do it right".

I say if you are in love, yeah it may hurt, but there isn't such thing as bad sex.

There is no need to criticize others opinions, because they formed their opinion the same way we did.
November 15th, 2004  
irishgal

if i had a baby whether the childminder was male or female wouldn't come into it, sure that would be sexist. i would never leave my child with some stranger.
November 15th, 2004  
Ed

I respect people that have that much conviction to abstain from sex untill marriage, I however have no wish to do so.
November 16th, 2004  
irishgal

i respect them aswell i just don't get y others are looking down on women because they have sex before marriage