Do you think a virgin wife is important?

Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?

• Total voters
Last virgin a saw was in a church. I think virginity is lost even riding a bicycle, doing sports..etc, etc. Anyway if anybody is so interested in marrying a full menbraned virgin he can always can proceed to go for a very easy hymen reconstruction in any plastic surgery clinic.

Under my personal point of wiew, membranes are more important for amphibious than for women, and a hymen is just that a membrane, not a lovemeter.

PS: Sorry, I know my English is sh**:bang:

It's alright Solideo. It's better than most of our Spanish language skills.

No es problema Solideo. Tus Ingles es mejor. Nos Espanol estan malo. <-- pobre Espanol... F-.
(It's a rough translation of that above... but with my crap Spanish skills being a limiting factor)

Last edited:
Last virgin a saw was in a church. I think virginity is lost even riding a bicycle, doing sports..etc, etc. Anyway if anybody is so interested in marrying a full menbraned virgin he can always can proceed to go for a very easy hymen reconstruction in any plastic surgery clinic.

Under my personal point of wiew, membranes are more important for amphibious than for women, and a hymen is just that a membrane, not a lovemeter.

Bien dicho de todas maneras (well said, anyway)!

Rattler

No es problema Solideo. Tus Ingles es mejor. Nos Espanol estan malo. <-- pobre Espanol... F-.
(It's a rough translation of that above... but with my crap Spanish skills being a limiting factor)

Loooool, no problem, even Tarzen could understand us I think. By the way he did not worry about Jane´s hymen I supposse, neither I think she made a gynecolist exam to Cheetah. :sorry:

Best

Oye!!! Mira nomas!!! El Cuello Rojo sabe Espanol!!!! LOL!!!! you really do have skills red..*giggles*....

So true, so true....thanks for pointing out,...what REALLY matters in a good woman:wink:

Last edited:

So true, so true....thanks for pointing out,...what REALLY matters in a good woman:wink:

Dear, I am 40, just experienced. Devil has more knowledges because of his age than for being devil :wink:.

Wine gets better with time, so do attitudes .

Dear, I am 40, just experienced. Devil has more knowledges because of his age than for being devil :wink:.

Wine gets better with time, so do attitudes .

You mean "El diablo sabe mas por viejo...que por diablo" Hahahahhaha!!! yup..thats oh, so true :) oh, and wine is so much tastier with time!!:wink: Salud!!! lol.

You mean "El diablo sabe mas por viejo...que por diablo" Hahahahhaha!!! yup..thats oh, so true :) oh, and wine is so much tastier with time!!:wink: Salud!!! lol.

Yeeeeeeees. I don´t wanna speak Spanish in forum because of the rules, but that is exactly the phrase in Spanish.

And about wine, completely of course there is no comparation possible between an aged wine and a new wine, because the important is not to open the bottle, it´s the taste of the wine and the essence that leaves in your mind (virginity metaphor)
:drunkb:
Cheers

And about wine, completely of course there is no comparation possible between an aged wine and a new wine, because the important is not to open the bottle, it´s the taste of the wine and the essence that leaves in your mind (virginity metaphor)
:drunkb:
Cheers

Hahahahahhaaa!!! oh, yes I should know... I love wine...yummy...

Back