Do you think that the Patriots will win the SuperBowl again?

For those non-U.S. members, the Patriots have won the past 3 out of 4 years. So far this year, they've won two games and lost one. What do you think will happen? I hope they win because I'm from New England and that's my home team!!! haha :D

Fat chance they'll go again cause they have guys hurt and besides Belicheck is not a :cen: genuis, Joe Gibbs is and so is Jimmy Johnson.

What's the "Browns". They were doing pretty sh*tty earlier in the season, but now that they have that other guy back, I hope that they win (just because it's my home team). ;-)))))))))0

I doubt the Patriots will be in the Super Bowl this year... They had an awesome defense and now that their d is broken up...i dont know how deep they are...

Yeah see I don't really know and I don't really care because I'm not very "sportsly", but I just like throwing Super Bowl parties, so I hope they make it for that reason. :lol:

Lol I would throw a SuperBowl party anyway...Its for the party right? Just pretend that you like that team or just say that your having a party to watch The Super Bowl...

Back