Do you think Micheal Jackson should've been found guilty?

Should MJ have been found guilty?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No matter how odd this man may be, every person should be treated as every ordinary American Citizen should be. If there is no concrete or convincing evidence to prove Jackson's guilt, then therefore all this mumbo jumbo was for publicity and for money.

My thought when I first heard this: FINALLY!!! IT IS DONE!!! NO MORE OF THIS NONSENSE!!!

That guy is just a sick!!!! I mean he didn't even get charged on giving alchohol to a minor. He totally should have gotten convicted!!!!

BTW: I was wondering what the "umbrella Man" would do if MJ went to jail!lol

I'm glad it is over, finaly I can turn on the TV without seeing his Face. Maybe they will go back to taking about the war and the Government now. :D

He should have been found guilty on SOMETHING because this joke just sucks, there's no punchline. I've had to listen to this crap for 2 months and I don't even get the payoff of seeing him faint at getting probation!

So what if he isn't found guilty here. The real high court is after this life. And then there isn't any chance it's a wrong judgement.

I think he's guilty.

Personally I wanted him to be found guilty. But the reason I think they found him not guilty, is because of the massive amount "fans" outside the court.

Im skeptical about michael jackson, but if there is no concrete evidence then he shouldn't be convicted.

alright that pissed me of that guy is a baby raper i swear hes been convicted 2 times of thise and they should just find him guilty.

Back