Do you think Micheal Jackson should've been found guilty?

View Poll Results :Should MJ have been found guilty?
yes 19 76.00%
no 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

--

June 13th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Topic: Do you think Micheal Jackson should've been found guilty?

I personally thought that he would be found guilty but I guess the jury is crazy. What are your thoughts?
June 13th, 2005  
CABAL

No matter how odd this man may be, every person should be treated as every ordinary American Citizen should be. If there is no concrete or convincing evidence to prove Jackson's guilt, then therefore all this mumbo jumbo was for publicity and for money.

My thought when I first heard this: FINALLY!!! IT IS DONE!!! NO MORE OF THIS NONSENSE!!!
June 13th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

It's not over. Now they (the media) goes into everything that went on. If anything it just began.
--
June 13th, 2005  
RedLT

I should dye my skin a bright white and see what the tv people think!
June 14th, 2005  
fronzz

That guy is just a sick!!!! I mean he didn't even get charged on giving alchohol to a minor. He totally should have gotten convicted!!!!

BTW: I was wondering what the "umbrella Man" would do if MJ went to jail!lol
June 14th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

I've stay awake tossing and turning at night, wondering what that umbrella man would do if MJ went to jail.
June 14th, 2005  
Darcia

I'm glad it is over, finaly I can turn on the TV without seeing his Face. Maybe they will go back to taking about the war and the Government now.
June 14th, 2005  
Whispering Death

He should have been found guilty on SOMETHING because this joke just sucks, there's no punchline. I've had to listen to this crap for 2 months and I don't even get the payoff of seeing him faint at getting probation!
June 14th, 2005  
pixiedustboo

So what if he isn't found guilty here. The real high court is after this life. And then there isn't any chance it's a wrong judgement.

I think he's guilty.
June 14th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDevilDog
I've stay awake tossing and turning at night, wondering what that umbrella man would do if MJ went to jail.
Live happily ever after.