Do you think Kerry will run in the next election

Has it ever happened that a defeated candidate from one of the two big parties ran for president again?

My bet is Hillary Clinton and she'll have a good shot at winning the elections.

Hi,

My bet is Hillary Clinton and she'll have a good shot at winning the elections.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

And on Mr kerry I don't think he would be running for the next Election ........i don't know of a candidate that Lost has Again Stood for the next one :?:

Peace
=-SF_13=-

When a candidate loses an election, especially on a national level, they end up on their party's crap list. It's like they caught the plague or they never existed. Does anyone know what has happened to Bob Dole? Ya, it's Hillary's turn next :lol:

I'm hopin the Dems run Hilliary. She appeals less to main stream America than Kerry does :lol:

Jason Bourne said:
and if so, do you think he has a chance at winning. i shudder to think of the consequences of his victory.

No, I don't think he will run, he sails mostly on his yacht. But I did hear once that he makes his butler run for him. :lol:

HILARY, HELL NO, SHE IS EVILER THEN KERRY, THAT WOMEN IS AN EVIL COMMUNIST, YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES. SHE WANTS TO BAN GUNS

I hope he doesn't. But I must admit that everyone at my school wanted Kerry to win, and the next day I got to go to school and be like "HA HA, should have been a Gun-Lovin Conservative like me, who I might add supported the victorious party."

same thing with me vitaly, everyone at my school was pissed, and i thought it was funny because they were all dicks to me before the election so i had no qualms with rubbing Bush's victory in their face

Jason Bourne said:
HILARY, h**l NO, SHE IS EVILER THEN KERRY, THAT WOMEN IS AN EVIL COMMUNIST, YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES. SHE WANTS TO BAN GUNS

Heh, Let the revolution begin.

I Hope My Party runs Hilary in '08 it would make it one of the funnest elections in history.

But we still got a while to go before anything comes out. Plus Hilary has never realy said she wanted to be President she is happy just being your normal every day millionaire.

rotc boy said:
ralph nader :roll:
he won conneticut this year :shock:

*notes* I'm never going there again. (For those of you that don't know, I swore that if any state went to Nader, I'd never go to that state again. Even if it was alaska, I'd leave.)

I personally doubt Kerry's gonna run again.

as much as i wanted bush to lose, kerry was anothing candidate...he was a walking corpse.

i think it's pretty clear that hilary clinton would be the only clear choice at this stage.

BTW; can any one here explain the electoral collage system? i would've thought that one person one vote was all a country needed...why does the US elect in this way? pm me if you want to, i have never seen a concise explaination

Chew, stay on topic. If you want to find out about the E-college, start another thread or better yet, research it on your own. You might want to tone flaming of American politicians while you're at it.

Yeah withen a Democrat circle I am in it was rumored that Kerry was planning to run agian by some people. Let me see if I can find the article that said it...

I think Hillary will start being groomed instead of Kerry. He will still have the same baggage that he carried into this election.
Prediction: Hillary Rodham Clinton vs Jeb Bush.

Back