Do you think Kerry will run in the next election - Page 2

--
Boots

January 1st, 2005  
Jason Bourne

same thing with me vitaly, everyone at my school was pissed, and i thought it was funny because they were all dicks to me before the election so i had no qualms with rubbing Bush's victory in their face
January 1st, 2005  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
i don't know of a candidate that Lost has Again Stood for the next one
Peace
=-SF_13=-

ralph nader
he won conneticut this year
January 1st, 2005  
Darcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne
HILARY, h**l NO, SHE IS EVILER THEN KERRY, THAT WOMEN IS AN EVIL COMMUNIST, YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES. SHE WANTS TO BAN GUNS

Heh, Let the revolution begin.

I Hope My Party runs Hilary in '08 it would make it one of the funnest elections in history.

But we still got a while to go before anything comes out. Plus Hilary has never realy said she wanted to be President she is happy just being your normal every day millionaire.
--
Boots
January 1st, 2005  
Damien

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
ralph nader
he won conneticut this year
*notes* I'm never going there again. (For those of you that don't know, I swore that if any state went to Nader, I'd never go to that state again. Even if it was alaska, I'd leave.)

I personally doubt Kerry's gonna run again.
January 1st, 2005  
rotc boy

dont worry, you're not missing much by not going to conneticut
January 1st, 2005  
chewie_nz

as much as i wanted bush to lose, kerry was anothing candidate...he was a walking corpse.

i think it's pretty clear that hilary clinton would be the only clear choice at this stage.

BTW; can any one here explain the electoral collage system? i would've thought that one person one vote was all a country needed...why does the US elect in this way? pm me if you want to, i have never seen a concise explaination
January 1st, 2005  
DTop

Chew, stay on topic. If you want to find out about the E-college, start another thread or better yet, research it on your own. You might want to tone flaming of American politicians while you're at it.
January 2nd, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Well he said he would I think. Hes not bad at all.
January 2nd, 2005  
Darcia

Yeah withen a Democrat circle I am in it was rumored that Kerry was planning to run agian by some people. Let me see if I can find the article that said it...
January 2nd, 2005  
Missileer

I think Hillary will start being groomed instead of Kerry. He will still have the same baggage that he carried into this election.
Prediction: Hillary Rodham Clinton vs Jeb Bush.