Do you think Israel will take offensive against Lebanon?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chief Bones said:
Your poll question is incorrectly worded ... it should read "When will Israel take the offensive against Lebanon? (or) When will Israel decide it is time to invade Lebanon?

Thanks, Chief. Sometimes my grammer is not good.

Fox said:
Thanks, Chief. Sometimes my grammer is not good.

It was NOT your grammer I was referring to ... your question was

The point wasn't whether they would ... the point was, when would they ... see the diff???

I wonder why they called up 30,000 reserve soldiers... Granted, I don't think they will extend all the way through Lebanon, probably just do the standard buffer zone thing like they know oh so well, removing the Katyusha rocket positions, wait for multinational forces to step in, then go back. Hopefully.

Ok 30,000 reservists that explain's a few things. I was wondering why I had some extra leave forms cross my desk. Sounds like they are starting to pull all resources together. Yes it does make you wonder???

Those Jews won't because they know that if they are dead as a doornail once aid stops coming to them.

I wonder, has those Jews paid back a single penny for the USA aid?

I feel a stereotype tingling.

Obvious said:
Those Jews won't because they know that if they are dead as a doornail once aid stops coming to them.

I wonder, has those Jews paid back a single penny for the USA aid?

I feel a stereotype tingling.

Obvious, please read your PMs.

Enough pressure will make a country listen to others. But that would only be by threatening imports to that country. As of now, there will not be a stop. The killings will continue and the mass murder of Lebanese civilians will begin to rise in numbers.

I smell Arab-Israeli war #9. It is #9 now isn't it? Oh and, hey everybody. It's been awhile hasn't it?

Oh and. Just to let you guys know. If you didn't, that I have family in Lebanon. Heck, half my family is there! Uncles, aunt's, cousins, etc. They're all ok so far. Hopefully they won't be hurt.

-Echo

Last edited:
Yes Radwan, its the most horrible thing waiting and hoping your family is safe within a active fire zone.

There's many things that we wish can be changed, but its something we have little control over.:???:

Pray and hope Honey thats all you can do.

Yeah... I've been making Du'ah a whole lot more for them lately.

And ya know. It sounds stupid. But it's killing me to be here helpless. Almost feels like I should be over there. Doing something. I don't know what, but being there. Some reason I feel like I should be there. Heh, sounds dumb eh?

Oh and. I'm going to be calling tommorow through Skype. Where they are (They fled their homes in beiruit and are about 30 minutes away from the city) it still has electricity and internet.

Radwan said:
........ The killings will continue and the mass murder of Lebanese civilians will begin to rise in numbers...............

I hope your family will be safe ... but ... I MUST disagree with your characterization of "mass murder of Lebanese civilians".

People die during a war ... civilians die during a war.

If you want to see the number of civilian casualties begin to drop, just convince Hezbollah to stop using civilians as shields ... stop setting up their firing points in residential areas ... and ... stop using civilian homes as gathering areas and strong points.

Israel's attempt to neutralize Hezbollah using military might would be hard enough if this was a war using conventional tactics ... Hezbollah's use of civilians as shields and using civilian communities as their battlefields, makes Israel's task even more difficult.

Israel dropped leaflets urging civilian evacuation of these areas prior to any attack against the communities ... the fact that there are still civilians that have NOT left the area is NOT Israel's fault ... they did everything to minimize any possible civilian casualties.

As far as child casualties ... the fault for ANY harm to children belongs to the parents that have refused to get their children out of the danger area and insist on placing their children on the target bulls-eye.

Israel has been more than patient as far as Hezbollah and Hamas is concerned ... NOT using overwhelming military force when these terrorists began their terrorist attacks has allowed these groups to consolidate their grip on the areas where they are strongest and has allowed foreign countries to arm them to the point that it is now very dangerous for Israel's troops to dig them out of their holes and barricaded positions.

If you don't want to see civilian casualties, urge the civilians to leave the area ... and urge Hezbollah to stop using civilians as counters in their war-games.

Well said, Chief. These terrorists are cowards, hiding behind the very people they *claim* to be fighting for. Seems to be a common theme amongst "freedom fighters" these days.

Back