Things that really make you mad!!!!

Because they pretend to be happy and cheerful, always smiling n shit like they are the angels from heaven. No one can be always cheerful and happy n smiling, i don't like pretenders

Who says they can't always be happy. I'm often happy. I crashed my motorbike and was grinning from ear to ear... it all depends on how you look at life. Everything has a positive angle, and if there isn't one, make one (bar a few exceptions). You'll feel a lot better

See example of me below

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm always smiling too.... but thats cuz i have low self-esteem and i think it will make people like me.... :roll:

Ok, cheerleaders are happy and smiling when they cheer because they have to, it's part of the job. Not all cheerleaders are always happy and smiling out of uniform.

AussieNick said:
Because they pretend to be happy and cheerful, always smiling n shit like they are the angels from heaven. No one can be always cheerful and happy n smiling, i don't like pretenders

Who says they can't always be happy. I'm often happy. I crashed my motorbike and was grinning from ear to ear... it all depends on how you look at life. Everything has a positive angle, and if there isn't one, make one (bar a few exceptions). You'll feel a lot better

See example of me below

:D :D :D :D :D :D

why were you so happy about crashing your precious motorbike?, i don't see anything positive in there unless it was a really old motorbike or you are a millionaire.

I think that ppl who smile and laugh in really sad situations are just trying to tell the world "look we are different than you, we even smile in sadness" , which is just a pretention and not from within the heart, nothing else

I also don't think one should always have a postive attitude, if you have a positive attitude and you fail at doing the thing you get depressed, instead if you have a neutral attitude and then if you are successful in doing the thing , thats real joy

Close your eyes, and press your hands tightly against your ears so that you can't hear anything, feel anything now? ...the darkness and the nothingness, thats real life, the life that humans talk of is a mere sensory perception

life is not emptyness and nothing. the best way to get successfully through life is to look at the bright side, cuz there always is one

I hate racsisim to the core. Absolutly hate it. I can take a light hearted joke, but an attempt to put someone down about their race, oh, I hate it.

But to get around that, and make myself feel good about hating racists, is by trying to make out that all racists are un-educated morons, and that the only thing they can do right is hate people of other races.

it's not that hard either, because sometimes they don't need my help :lol:

KC72 said:
The word "Specific" i always end up saying "pacific" :x
lol i can relate to that.
my uncle has a genetic and im eternal fear im going to say he has a genital disease :lol:

why were you so happy about crashing your precious motorbike?, i don't see anything positive in there unless it was a really old motorbike or you are a millionaire.

Because it was funny. I stuffed up, and it was funny. I could see the funny side of it. It would have looked hillarious, and since I did it in front of a lot of people, all I could do was smile about it. If I'd got upset or angry I'd have looked like a real tosser. But shrugging it off and saying "I'm ok, my bike is damaged, but that can be fixed" is much better than getting mad at yourself/others/the hand of god etc.

I like 03's #2 post. That's good, sums it up well. Also, politicans who lie or bend the truth just to stay with their party instead of telling things like they are, beneficial or not to their party.

-People who vote in ignorance about the candidates.
-Unnecessary and excessive laws.
-Racists. Especially the ones who slur my people, as it is apparently socially acceptable.
-People who drive ten miles under the speed limit.
-People who don't use their turn signals.
-Those who brake WAY to abruptly.
-Anyone who does any of the last 3, yet is an experienced driver.
-"News" media with bias, be it liberal or conservative. That probably covers all of it.
-When you die in a multiplayer FPS after shooting the other guy in the chest 4 times with a 12 gauge.
-Extremists of all flavors.
-People who can't make the distinction between nationalism and radical extremism.
-People who judge your character based on your taste rather than your deeds.

Yeah. However :-

My car broke down one late afternoon a few years ago, outside the Coleherne pub in west London. I went in to use the washroom and see if I could get help. I went to the bar first to buy a shot of Scotch, but everybody but me was getting served, and the hostility in the air was remarkable, in my own town! A scary array of toughs sat around the place, inluding on the floor. I thought - 'am I in Sydney?'. Anyway, I thought better of it, and did not venture into the washroom, but went back out to my car. I rang my son back home in the west country to get him to organise professional help. and he aked where I was; he had spent time at university there; when I told him said 'Oh no - whatever you do, don't go in there!. It's the roughest, toughest gay pub in the country, very aggressive!' So I stayed outside. When the recovery guys arrived, they said 'What a place to break down. Whatever you do, don't go in there!'

Last edited:
No fear! All I got from them was the 'What's he doing in here' look. And all they got from me was a swagger and the ol' stone-face.:smile: ( walking slow but getting out in a hurry). It seems that in summer groups of them stand outside drinking and harrassing passers by; this on a major main road in Chelsea and environs.

Last edited:
Rapists. (& being allowed to go free from prison).

Child molesters. (& being allowed to go free from prison).

Keeping murderers alive for years and years on death row.

People who don't believe in the death penalty for the above crimes because it's "not nice" and the criminal might have had a bad childhood to lead him into that life.

People who neglect to use their turn signals.

Racists.

People who whine about needing tolerance (aka support) for everything they do.

Parents who don't have control of their children.

People who don't appreciate what others do for them.

Hippies.

That's good pixie, I'll go with that. In addition on your death penalty opponent folks, funny thing is that when they have a loved one murdered, funny how those who used to be death penalty opponents all of a sudden want their loved ones killer executed.

Back