Things that really make you mad!!!! - Page 5




 
--
Boots
 
May 5th, 2005  
AussieNick
 
Quote:
uhhh
i hate pretty much everyone at my school
i hate every arrogant ******* that thinks hes better than me because he can play sports, i hate every arrogant ******* that thinks hes better than me because they issued me out a crappy uniform (boots got deep scratches in em, couple holes in the jacket, mismatched trousers and jacket, cover a size to big), then the same guy who yells at me for wearing it like that is in charge of supply and wont give me a new f****n uniform! o, and i especially hate all those liberal *******s!!!
to sum it up, i basically hate everyone, im a very hateful person
Dude, relax. Clearly your still young.... so I'm gunna say it. You've got your life ahead of you to be mad at people, so don't use it all up now. No point in hating people, just take the good with the bad. So you got a bad uniform, be grateful you got one, and do your best with what you got, and be glad your getting the chance to do these things.

If all else fails, come live in Australia. There seems to be a lot less highschool hate here.
May 5th, 2005  
rotc boy
 
 
well, today i got jumped by this pot head who for some reason hates rotc people (btw i have a broken leg right now from when i got hit by a car [im able to walk on the cast by now, its been a couple weeks]) and i gave the kid a bloody nose before the principals got there and it happened in front of a video camera so i didnt get in any trouble, him on the other hand is getting charged with assault.
yea, i really shouldnt hate people
May 5th, 2005  
Missileer
 
 
Men who keep sireing babies without the ability or care to support them.

Women who fall for such men.

People who can work but won't and complain because welfare pay is too low to raise six kids on.
--
Boots
May 5th, 2005  
03USMC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Men who keep sireing babies without the ability or care to support them.

Women who fall for such men.

People who can work but won't and complain because welfare pay is too low to raise six kids on.

Add to that^^^^^^^^^

Use said welfare money to........

Buy clothes for themselves not the kids.

Buy Drugs/Alcohol for themselves. Not food, milk or hygiene products for the kids.

Are provided goverment subsidized housing, utilities, and trash the housing, use the utilities to power high dollar steros, TV's and other non essential items while their kids sleep on the floor.

Or turn the housing into Crack houses, shooting gallery etc.
May 5th, 2005  
Kilgore
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
well, today i got jumped by this pot head who for some reason hates rotc people (btw i have a broken leg right now from when i got hit by a car [im able to walk on the cast by now, its been a couple weeks]) and i gave the kid a bloody nose before the principals got there and it happened in front of a video camera so i didnt get in any trouble, him on the other hand is getting charged with assault.
yea, i really shouldnt hate people
Hmmm, i can understand the hate now... You should have stomped his face in.

Back in my old high school, everyone respected the fact that im joining the army, but there's always a few who like to get on peoples nerves. Good thing they ended up with blood noses hehehehe.
May 5th, 2005  
rotc boy
 
 
i really wanted to keep beating the shit out of him, but the principals got there

btw, im pretty sure he aint gonna mess with me again
May 6th, 2005  
EagleZtrike
 
 
gangs
May 6th, 2005  
behemoth79
 
 
i absolutely despite the media. they way they brainwash little kids nowadays. kids are so into the pimp, thug, and gangsta persona that i fear for my future. i dont think there will be a future the way its going. when kids realize that its all a mask and the real world is nothing like what the media tells them it is, it might be too late for them... and too late for the rest of us as well.
May 7th, 2005  
AussieNick
 
Quote:
Hmmm, i can understand the hate now... You should have stomped his face in.
Yeah, um no... he shouldn't have.

School is short. Get over it. There is a whole world of s t better and worse than school out there, and you'll have to deal with it for much longer than you ever dealt with school, so live with it. And behold, in the outside world things don't get better, people still will have problems with you in the outside workplace, but you've gotta be SMART about how you deal with it. Stomping some pot heads face will not make things any better. Being smarter about the situation will help.

ROTC boy, how much longer do you have at school?
May 7th, 2005  
Pete031
 
 
At the same time, don't ever be afraid to be aggressive... With good reason.