Things that really make you mad!!!!

You give money to your friends hoping they would use it wisely to help them financially. Until you discovered that they have used all of it on drugs.

I usually am a very sensible person not getting annoyed by things but lately I've been utterly stressed by the fact that the oil pressure gauge in my car seems to live it own life even though I've changed everything considering sensors, wiring and electronical wiring on the system..... Why can't I find that :cen: fault....?

Oh, and being shot dead just before completing the last mission in Ghost Recon Island Thunder and have to replay the entire mission once again, that made me a bit :evil:

I hate:

- people that scream :biggun: :evil:

- crouds :twisted:

:? - noise :?

- non polite people :firedevi:

- reality tv shows :cen:

- the smell of my clothes after party :?

Homosexuals who knowingly move to a super conservative part of the country and then whine because they can't find a partner.

Oh the 14% of the country that hates whatever and won't shut-up after things are decided. You lost the vote, try again next election with a diffent poltican till then shut the heck up. Or if ur really that pissed about something then move! Canada and Mexico are pretty nice for this continent and there are certainly other great places in this world to live. Love the country your in and stand behind it and what it does or go to a coutry that u can support!

Flag Burners

People who spit on or disrespect serivice members, veterans, first responders and their family's. (if u absoultly HAD to cuss the cop and they had it coming I do sorta understand. lol)

Oh rich people who get rich because they have no morals, just makes me mad that they get it so easy and I have to work for stuff because I refuse to join that class of humanoids.

People who knowingly abuse people that can't defend themselvs like differently-able persons, children and animals.

People who feel sorry for themselves all the time, and they've got the good life. You ever notice how differently-able people, or people who have lived through heck don't do that? I have ADD and some other things, "so the heck what, it's part of me, it's part of who I am. It's a struggle, I live with it. I'm still going to make something of my life and better this world by being here." The people who are drama queens and want to die because someone they didn't really like broke up with them. It's like get over yourself. Your life is not that bad.

Oh yeah guys that can't have hold eye contact durning conversation for having to stare at my boobs or those of someone else. You know what, they didn't grow in the last three seconds!

Oh y'all ever get pissed at the little girl that takes an hour at the post office filling out lables and customs forms, especially when u have better things to do? That's me and I'm sending stuff to my soliders who are so far from home, so try to find it in ur heart to say a little prayer for my stuff and my packages instead of worrying so much about getting home to watch the game, or whatever it is that I got cussed about last time I went.

bonnieblue716 said:
Oh yeah guys that can't have hold eye contact durning conversation for having to stare at my boobs or those of someone else.

Solution: do not have conversations with guys.

bonnieblue716 said:
You know what, they didn't grow in the last three seconds!

We don't care :lol:

who hasn't really?? :lol:

the anti smoking laws in pubs and restaraunts is a welcome change tho

Doody said:
This thread is here for everyone to tell what really makes them furious. Once again I will be waiting for Saint to post here. I have never seen him mad here at the forum.

Here are a few things that really want me to rip someone's :cen: head off:

Leaders who do not lead by example.

Athletes who do not give it their all at competitions.

Hollywood when they talk off the movie set.

Professional athletes who strike.

Parents who swear at their 5 year old kids (go to wal-mart on a weekend and it will not take long for you to see this going on).

I agree, after reading this I had an epithony, those things make me mad as well. another thing that makes me mad is people who hide behind others or try to hang out with people to make themselfes look cool. It bugs me, man people if you dont have enough self esteem to...not hide behind others for protection then you make me mad...just to let you know. also i dislike being called "the pope" true it is my last name but man, you can call me by my first name you know. :sniper:

Stupid People

Rude People

Posers/Frauds

Lazy People - particularly intellectually lazy people

Liars

Jerks

Bad Drivers

Dumb Rules that serve no purpose but to waste your time and energy

Pompous Idiots

Vitaly said:
Xion said:
cheerleaders and ppl who are like cheerleaders

Why?

Because they pretend to be happy and cheerful, always smiling n shit like they are the angels from heaven. No one can be always cheerful and happy n smiling, i don't like pretenders

I know a couple of cheerleaders. Yea they've got problems, but they fight through em, just like anyone else. And its not neccessariy "happy", its good resiliance.

Back