Things that really make you mad!!!!

uhhh
i hate pretty much everyone at my school
i hate every arrogant ******* that thinks hes better than me because he can play sports, i hate every arrogant ******* that thinks hes better than me because they issued me out a crappy uniform (boots got deep scratches in em, couple holes in the jacket, mismatched trousers and jacket, cover a size to big), then the same guy who yells at me for wearing it like that is in charge of supply and wont give me a new f****n uniform! o, and i especially hate all those liberal assholes!!!
to sum it up, i basically hate everyone, im a very hateful person

Dude, relax. Clearly your still young.... so I'm gunna say it. You've got your life ahead of you to be mad at people, so don't use it all up now. No point in hating people, just take the good with the bad. So you got a bad uniform, be grateful you got one, and do your best with what you got, and be glad your getting the chance to do these things.

If all else fails, come live in Australia. There seems to be a lot less highschool hate here.

well, today i got jumped by this pot head who for some reason hates rotc people (btw i have a broken leg right now from when i got hit by a car [im able to walk on the cast by now, its been a couple weeks]) and i gave the kid a bloody nose before the principals got there and it happened in front of a video camera so i didnt get in any trouble, him on the other hand is getting charged with assault.
yea, i really shouldnt hate people :roll:

Men who keep sireing babies without the ability or care to support them.

Women who fall for such men.

People who can work but won't and complain because welfare pay is too low to raise six kids on.

Missileer said:
Men who keep sireing babies without the ability or care to support them.

Women who fall for such men.

People who can work but won't and complain because welfare pay is too low to raise six kids on.

Add to that^^^^^^^^^

Use said welfare money to........

Buy clothes for themselves not the kids.

Buy Drugs/Alcohol for themselves. Not food, milk or hygiene products for the kids.

Are provided goverment subsidized housing, utilities, and trash the housing, use the utilities to power high dollar steros, TV's and other non essential items while their kids sleep on the floor.

Or turn the housing into Crack houses, shooting gallery etc.

rotc boy said:
well, today i got jumped by this pot head who for some reason hates rotc people (btw i have a broken leg right now from when i got hit by a car [im able to walk on the cast by now, its been a couple weeks]) and i gave the kid a bloody nose before the principals got there and it happened in front of a video camera so i didnt get in any trouble, him on the other hand is getting charged with assault.
yea, i really shouldnt hate people :roll:

Hmmm, i can understand the hate now... You should have stomped his face in. :?

Back in my old high school, everyone respected the fact that im joining the army, but there's always a few who like to get on peoples nerves. Good thing they ended up with blood noses hehehehe.

i really wanted to keep beating the shit out of him, but the principals got there

btw, im pretty sure he aint gonna mess with me again :)

i absolutely despite the media. they way they brainwash little kids nowadays. kids are so into the pimp, thug, and gangsta persona that i fear for my future. i dont think there will be a future the way its going. when kids realize that its all a mask and the real world is nothing like what the media tells them it is, it might be too late for them... and too late for the rest of us as well.

Hmmm, i can understand the hate now... You should have stomped his face in.

Yeah, um no... he shouldn't have.

School is short. Get over it. There is a whole world of s :cen: t better and worse than school out there, and you'll have to deal with it for much longer than you ever dealt with school, so live with it. And behold, in the outside world things don't get better, people still will have problems with you in the outside workplace, but you've gotta be SMART about how you deal with it. Stomping some pot heads face will not make things any better. Being smarter about the situation will help.

ROTC boy, how much longer do you have at school?

wow, school has been awesome for me. It sucks for it to not be doesn't it? I've had more fun in high-school than most have in college.

RankIt said:

I second that, and add people who think they're gangster, or just act like'm.

There's this crazy trend at our school right now...and I'm sure you guys would get a kick out of'em. Currently, the gangster types are calling each other their fellow "soljah" and sporting *extremely* glossy dogtags (the kind you buy at the mall) with gang signs/group names/pictures engraved in them. Oh, and everyone's beginning to sport camo.

So, there's another peeve of mine.

AussieNick said:
ROTC boy, how much longer do you have at school?

i got 3 years
but you have to be here to understand
the sophmores have designated me the freshman punching bag, people steal my stuff when i go to the bathroom and then when im trying to get it back from the kid, they go and steal other shit from my bag.
the worst was when they stole my money clip that my now ex-girlfriend gave me before i had left massachusetts, and if i went to the teachers they would call me a rat and haze me even more. lose lose situation here...

Hm.....someone stole my keys and cell phone at the college locker room during swimming. That sucked because I was stuck at school with no phone, and very little change in my pockets. I was there for probably 4 hours waiting for my mom to pick me up, and for the new keys to be made. I hate gangs and wanna-bes :x

And yeah, I have noticed people wearing camo more and more. It's getting annoying now.

Hippies, guys with long hair (ironically I have a best friend with long hair :? ), those who use gay all the time (such as "You're gay", "That's gay" "What a gay thing to say") I finally cracked and yelled "You know what, you're :cen: gay for using gay every :cen: day because you're :cen: vocabulary :cen: sucks and can't think of another :cen: word to replace gay with, god :cen: ". Needless to say the guy stopped using the word gay, at least around me most likely. Kids who shove/punch/ me for no reason and get all :cen: ed when I shove/punch/ kick back. You have to be so ignorant of human nature to think that someone won't react to things like that which have no real purpose.

At the same time, don't ever be afraid to be aggressive... With good reason.

Oh yes, true. Given a good reason... but I'm just saying school is school, there is more to life afterwards, and with only 3 years left, there is no point making it worse.

haters
there is too much hate in the world already and so much of it is over stupid little petty differences. get over it, you will live a better life if you dont hate as much and be a bit more patient and understanding.
its pointless hating someone because they have a hair length/color/style that you dont like or who use different expressions to what you prefer. the beauty of being individuals and living in a democracy is that means we are free to do what we want and look how we want. if you are hating someone for how they look or act then you are taking away thier democratic right, eh?

actually no, im not keen on people who flout the law or who twist things to suit thier needs, or people who are real immoral :cen:

I resolve my problems with people by smashing their faces in as a last resort. The problem in school is you need to set an example with the fist to let people know that you are not an easy target. It makes you more happy when you look back at school and know you have given a few blood noses. :lol:

Lets see right now I hate:

A good part of my senior class because they are ruining the year for everyone.
People who just use leadership positions to earn what they want. A student says he is going to join the Army Reserve so it will look good when he goes into politics.
People who complain they are getting points taken off for handing in hw late.
Liberals who think they know everything and are better than me for that.
(Wow, the last 3 are all the same person, and this kid wants to be a politican)
Over Conseratives more just get on my nerves because they think they know everything but I often have to correct them.
This new trend of long styled hair on guys (correlates with being a liberal)
The wannabe gangsters (Of all races) that think they are bad but live in the suburbs and get pedicures (These are males we are talking about)
Stuck Up girls that think they are better than others.
The way people come in waves at the store I work at. It should be scientificly proven, people come in wave.
People who abuse the system and use food stamps for ice cream and soda (happened today)
People who accuse me of making mistakes when they can't read a stupid computer screen
Arrogant coworkers that think they are better than everyone else.
People wo ask me why about joining the military and then trying to change my mind.

thegrinch073 said:
This new trend of long styled hair on guys (correlates with being a liberal)

Or not. Have you seen a hockey player since like 1960? Long hair. Plus we aren't liberals.

Back