Things that really make you mad!!!! - Page 3

March 21st, 2005  
Originally Posted by OCDTSmith
People on Power Trips
What's a power trip?

- Perfectionists who go on b ching and stuff every second because they were 1 mark off a 100% on the test paper.
- Idiots who don't speak proper english (If you lived in Hong Kong for a while you might realize I'm not using the correct terminology, because it's rude), who notice that you speak english, and say "Wassup man?" to you in a very....very.....annoying tone whilst making funny faces.
- Very intelligent people who panic before a test (and therefore throws everyone within a 5 mile radius into a panic) and end up with the highest scores in the year.
March 21st, 2005  
A Can of Man
It's like someone who's got a little badge of authority, sticks it in everyone's face and juices the authority to the full extent.
March 21st, 2005  
Stupid people....I really don't like ever notice there's a lot of them on the roads driving around?
March 21st, 2005  

Topic: LOL

Tibs, I know so well of your HK English delima. HK's mix a little English with Cantonese are hell of funny. It is definately more Ghetto English than the Gangsta slang, Hahhaha!
March 21st, 2005  
Ignorance & stupidity!
People who think that just because they have a few items to buy & I have a cartful they should automatically be able to go 1st. If I FEEL like being nice I will make the offer dont stand behind me sighing. If I let everyone cut in front with only a few items I will never get out of there!!

People who don't exactly stop coming from a side street onto a main drag. Those same people think it's ok to make the turn on red which cuts you off the motorist with the right of way!

Parents at youth sports who will tell ya it's for the kids-then you hear those same people screaming "KILL'EM, STOP EM" (so on) I see this alot being a director of a Softball League.

I should stop now
March 21st, 2005  

Topic: Oh hehhehe...

Armymom, I never had that experience with cutting line in super markets. I am so with you on traffic and sports rage.

13th...we don't need to spell out who are the people asking retarded questions during movies, Muhahhahahaha! However, I start to settle down when questions poping in the movies now, maybe, cuz I am getting old and lost much steam.
March 21st, 2005  
Originally Posted by Charge_7
The shopping "Linear Rule" - that being that any line I get into will be the slowest one there is.
My shopping line is even slower, seems that even if the line next to me is 200 meters long and my line is just me and one other person I still don't get out any faster than the last person in the 200 meter line Lol
It's like a curse.
March 21st, 2005  
Bread crumbs in the butter.....
Slow people walking in front of me...
March 21st, 2005  
Originally Posted by Doody
don't forget about people who do not bring enough money and have to go to the ATM while you are in line. I speak from experience...grrrrrrr
I got that beat, how about a woman who buys 60+ lottery tickets while you are waiting in line to pay for your gas with 10 minutes left on your lunch break.

^^ true story
March 22nd, 2005  
Charge 7
Oh, God, yes! I've dealt with that one so many times now that I pump exact cash and pay with cash for gas at any station that doesn't have a pay-by-card option at the pump. If the clerk is tied up with said gambling addict, I mean lottery buyer, I just drop off the $10 or $20 bill at the counter making sure the clerk sees it and walk out. Nobody objects.