Things that really make you mad!!!!

OCDTSmith said:
People on Power Trips

What's a power trip?

- Perfectionists who go on b :cen: ching and stuff every second because they were 1 mark off a 100% on the test paper.
- Idiots who don't speak proper english (If you lived in Hong Kong for a while you might realize I'm not using the correct terminology, because it's rude), who notice that you speak english, and say "Wassup man?" to you in a very....very.....annoying tone whilst making funny faces.
- Very intelligent people who panic before a test (and therefore throws everyone within a 5 mile radius into a panic) and end up with the highest scores in the year.

It's like someone who's got a little badge of authority, sticks it in everyone's face and juices the authority to the full extent.

Stupid people....I really don't like that...you ever notice there's a lot of them on the roads driving around?

LOL

Tibs, I know so well of your HK English delima. HK's mix a little English with Cantonese are hell of funny. It is definately more Ghetto English than the Gangsta slang, Hahhaha!

Ignorance & stupidity!
And;
People who think that just because they have a few items to buy & I have a cartful they should automatically be able to go 1st. If I FEEL like being nice I will make the offer dont stand behind me sighing. If I let everyone cut in front with only a few items I will never get out of there!!

People who don't exactly stop coming from a side street onto a main drag. Those same people think it's ok to make the turn on red which cuts you off the motorist with the right of way!

Parents at youth sports who will tell ya it's for the kids-then you hear those same people screaming "KILL'EM, STOP EM" (so on) I see this alot being a director of a Softball League.

I should stop now :lol:

Oh hehhehe...

Armymom, I never had that experience with cutting line in super markets. I am so with you on traffic and sports rage.

13th...we don't need to spell out who are the people asking retarded questions during movies, Muhahhahahaha! However, I start to settle down when questions poping in the movies now, maybe, cuz I am getting old and lost much steam.

Charge_7 said:
The shopping "Linear Rule" - that being that any line I get into will be the slowest one there is.

My shopping line is even slower, seems that even if the line next to me is 200 meters long and my line is just me and one other person I still don't get out any faster than the last person in the 200 meter line Lol :D
It's like a curse.

Bread crumbs in the butter.....
Slow people walking in front of me...
Vegetarians.....
Emoticons....

Doody said:
don't forget about people who do not bring enough money and have to go to the ATM while you are in line. I speak from experience...grrrrrrr

I got that beat, how about a woman who buys 60+ lottery tickets while you are waiting in line to pay for your gas with 10 minutes left on your lunch break.

^^ true story

Oh, God, yes! I've dealt with that one so many times now that I pump exact cash and pay with cash for gas at any station that doesn't have a pay-by-card option at the pump. If the clerk is tied up with said gambling addict, I mean lottery buyer, I just drop off the $10 or $20 bill at the counter making sure the clerk sees it and walk out. Nobody objects.

hippies
feminists
vegans
egomaniacs
stupid people
People who make gun ownership look bad
skinheads
People who stop in front of me when walking
Yappies (People who spend so much on brand names)
People who tell me that im making a mistake about joining the army
Psychologists (They are intimidating)

Well thats my list of people/things that anger me.

Kilgore said:
hippies
feminists
vegans
egomaniacs
stupid people
People who make gun ownership look bad
skinheads
People who stop in front of me when walking
Yappies (People who spend so much on brand names)
People who tell me that im making a mistake about joining the army
Psychologists (They are intimidating)

Well thats my list of people/things that anger me.

I forgot the hippies and vegans, and people who try to infringe on others' rights. Anyone here feel that because America (or your own country) is such a great country people try to find reasons to be unhappy. Case in point, activists for mundane things and/or things that don't really affect anyone anyway.

The Other Guy said:
War-mongerers
oil hogs
people who start wars without reason.

I cross you directly, Kilgore, on hippies.

By that do you mean hippies are useful? If so enlighten me in what way?

I have a hippy as a dad...

don't worry, I am not offended. Jokingly, I told my dad that my mom must have been sleeping around since my brother and I are nothing like him. My dad gave a colorful response to that one 8)

Isn't it impossible to be a non-hypocritical hippie? Also is there even a set definition for what those, dare I say, people are?

uhhh
i hate pretty much everyone at my school
i hate every arrogant ******* that thinks hes better than me because he can play sports, i hate every arrogant ******* that thinks hes better than me because they issued me out a crappy uniform (boots got deep scratches in em, couple holes in the jacket, mismatched trousers and jacket, cover a size to big), then the same guy who yells at me for wearing it like that is in charge of supply and wont give me a new ****in uniform! o, and i especially hate all those liberal assholes!!! :x
to sum it up, i basically hate everyone, im a very hateful person :evil:

Doody said:
Parents who swear at their 5 year old kids (go to wal-mart on a weekend and it will not take long for you to see this going on).

Funny you should mention that, happened in the checkout line at Walmart just yesterday. The mom was :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: here kid out worse than alot of DI's ive seen. [/quote]

03USMC wrote:
Celebrities be they atheletes, Actors, Singers or what have you who believe that due to their Star status the common folk should give a about their political insights.

Child molestors

Drug dealers

Racists

Thats just for starters. Let me know if you need more. I've got plenty.

Hmmmmmmm... Micheal Jackson. Micheal jackson. Maybe Micheal Jackson. Hmmmm... Couldn't say for sure.

People who strut around like they know EVERYTHING! Grrrrr!! So many of them in my cadet corps and at school.

Back