Things that really make you mad!!!! - Page 10

--
Boots

September 20th, 2008  
Del Boy

You mean those great big gay guys who knock people about in the London pubs??
September 20th, 2008  
AikiRooster

hahahahahahaha@DelBoy
September 21st, 2008  
major liability

-People who vote in ignorance about the candidates.
-Unnecessary and excessive laws.
-Racists. Especially the ones who slur my people, as it is apparently socially acceptable.
-People who drive ten miles under the speed limit.
-People who don't use their turn signals.
-Those who brake WAY to abruptly.
-Anyone who does any of the last 3, yet is an experienced driver.
-"News" media with bias, be it liberal or conservative. That probably covers all of it.
-When you die in a multiplayer FPS after shooting the other guy in the chest 4 times with a 12 gauge.
-Extremists of all flavors.
-People who can't make the distinction between nationalism and radical extremism.
-People who judge your character based on your taste rather than your deeds.
--
Boots
September 21st, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
You mean those great big gay guys who knock people about in the London pubs??
Absolutely.
September 22nd, 2008  
Del Boy

Yeah. However :-

My car broke down one late afternoon a few years ago, outside the Coleherne pub in west London. I went in to use the washroom and see if I could get help. I went to the bar first to buy a shot of Scotch, but everybody but me was getting served, and the hostility in the air was remarkable, in my own town! A scary array of toughs sat around the place, inluding on the floor. I thought - 'am I in Sydney?'. Anyway, I thought better of it, and did not venture into the washroom, but went back out to my car. I rang my son back home in the west country to get him to organise professional help. and he aked where I was; he had spent time at university there; when I told him said 'Oh no - whatever you do, don't go in there!. It's the roughest, toughest gay pub in the country, very aggressive!' So I stayed outside. When the recovery guys arrived, they said 'What a place to break down. Whatever you do, don't go in there!'
September 22nd, 2008  
AikiRooster

hahahahaha...stay out of the fruity tootie bars Del Boy. Hopefully you didn't tip anyone.
September 22nd, 2008  
Del Boy

No fear! All I got from them was the 'What's he doing in here' look. And all they got from me was a swagger and the ol' stone-face. ( walking slow but getting out in a hurry). It seems that in summer groups of them stand outside drinking and harrassing passers by; this on a major main road in Chelsea and environs.
September 22nd, 2008  
AikiRooster

hahahahaha, walk sideways with your back against the wall.
September 22nd, 2008  
pixiedustboo

Rapists. (& being allowed to go free from prison).

Child molesters. (& being allowed to go free from prison).

Keeping murderers alive for years and years on death row.

People who don't believe in the death penalty for the above crimes because it's "not nice" and the criminal might have had a bad childhood to lead him into that life.

People who neglect to use their turn signals.

Racists.

People who whine about needing tolerance (aka support) for everything they do.

Parents who don't have control of their children.

People who don't appreciate what others do for them.

Hippies.
September 22nd, 2008  
AikiRooster

That's good pixie, I'll go with that. In addition on your death penalty opponent folks, funny thing is that when they have a loved one murdered, funny how those who used to be death penalty opponents all of a sudden want their loved ones killer executed.