Things that make you go "Hmmmm"

...wonder who the next speaker was....

She?

Miss Carolina "answers" why 20% of US Americans cannot point to their nation on a globe

or she?

Budapest, anyone?

or this bunch?

(I am almost sure - and sincerely pray - this had been staged)

Sorry, could not resist.

As Tom Clancy already pointed out: We really need the general Joe to run politics if we want things to improve!

Rattler

Last edited:
Followed by a resounding WTF!!

Worlds Smartest Woman

It's California..... that is the average Obama voter and that's what supports Nancy Pelosi. This is why I'm pissed off.

This is your modern marxist.....

Oh... by the way. Where are my slaves? I'm on the East Coast. I don't want to work.

I don't think it is a modern Marxist as what she is saying is pretty much the capitalists creed I personally think it is a fine example of the modern idealist and they are the most retarded group known to man.

My question is, just how do they end up saying all that retarded talk? Just HOW do they come up with it?

Probably, and I do not intend any offense here, it simply is what exits their brains? Personally, I have the theory that 92% of any nations people will answer along those levels, did a test here in the Spanish village where I live asking "What is the state religion in Israel"? for 144 times last year (we have some 250 inhabitants), and, believe it or not, 127 said "Muslim" without hesitation... Hence my idea of a "voters permit" (I know it wont´ fly ever, but should we not rather let people pass a basic political understanding test before they get the right to vote?)

Just FDR, there are also Germans that fare no better (but I somehow feel there are not so many of them percentage wise talking that talk, and they are rather left than right as opposed to what I met in the US):

Interview with a German Youth,(all German I am afraid, but subtitled)

Rattler

Last edited:
It's California..... that is the average Obama voter and that's what supports Nancy Pelosi. This is why I'm pissed off.

This is your modern marxist.....

Oh... by the way. Where are my slaves? I'm on the East Coast. I don't want to work.

ROFL: Republican Meeting as far as I can read?

Rattler

there really should be a exam to take before eligibility to vote.
Not a hard exam. Just one that checks that they have a brain.

These things make me laughs my ass off

but on the other hand, i find it really sad that 80 procents of the worlds population are total retards ;)

Yeah but if they weren't it would be a boring world and we would have no one to make fun of.

2 points: Agree with that. Life in forums it just to keep it calmed, and also laughing when possible and necessary.

Back