Things that go CHOMP

Basic training at Fort Bliss meant we did a two week FTX at White Sands Missle Range. At night we had some of the largest coyotes I have ever seen rummaging through the garbage. They gave us baseball bats when we were on fireguard. At the shoulder these bastards were level with the top of a normal 50 gallon trash can. The drills joked with us and said it was owing to nuclear weapons expended on the range. They were freakish.

bulldogg said:
The drills joked with us and said it was owing to nuclear weapons expended on the range. They were freakish.

:lol: I bet your little butts were biting buttonholes in your skivvies. :lol:

You coudln't have put a sewing needle up me arse mate. I was so wanting to have live ammo... never before have I honestly prayed to the almighty for a firearm, any firearm.

Camel Spiders
These little SOBs are double hard Bas***ds you hit em with a foldin shovel they take it off you and chase you with it lethal little (<<<ha little my arse) things
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I've heard of British army when in Kenya having close encounters with hippos, there more dangerous than you think, owing to there size and temper.

Back