Things that Go Bump in The Night

Do you believe...

• Total voters

Darcia

Do you guys beleive in Ghost,Vampires and things like that?

and don't even make a joke about the Russia Count Dracula,

I Beleive thier are ghost out thier but nothing else.

hardly been ot to many times in the dark woods without seeing anything.. Things that go bump at night when you drive is usually a rabbit under the car.

People say the white house is haunted. For example they say when an Economical Crises is going to happen a black cat will appear in the basement.

Back in the day when things couldn't be explained they blamed it on ghosts and junk. Most of those things were eventually disproven by science, so eventually we'll be able to explain the unexplained through scientific means. But my basic answer is no.

Most of our people like The Good Count Dracula, Dr.Frankenstien and people like that were real people who's story's were changed alot till we got the legends we have now.

They exist, but they are not what people once thought.

Vampires: People with Blood Fetishes and sometimes coupled with dissociative disorders.
Werewolves: People afflicted with Lyanthropy (A form of schizophrenia that causes the afflicted to see themselves as changing into wolves.)
Ghosts: ???

Romania, Russia ...whats the diffrent?

I Think Ghost are simply some type of Demons.... thats it

Yeah that 4,000 a year isn't working good for me....Maybe I should go to the school system which is ranked 49th in the Nation.

OBTW I was being Sarcastic about that Russia Romania thing

;)

I'm sorry if I was a bit rude.
It seems that lately I have troubles differenciating sarcasm from the ignorance that some of you have. :roll:

[sarcasm] And about that 4000$/year education-dollars will teach you a lot of stuff [/sarcasm]
But seriously what kind of school is that?

Historically if Dracula was in Russia he would have never defeated the Turks on one of their "excursions" to Europe and now I might be a Muslim-so it is a big difference (for me atleast).

Back