Things that Go Bump in The Night

Do you believe...

• Total voters
It is a private school, IN SC the South carolina schools are ranked 49th in the nation so to get a good educaion you go to private.

Yes to ghosts because I've seen several and experienced strange happenings mostly where I work ,100yr old mental hospital (if the walls could talk), and occasionally at home , next door to a cemetery.

My place is haunted. My whole family knows it. Ever since they've lived on this property (since 1956) we've seen a ghost wander around the grounds (always an inidentifiable shillouette)... It's a benevolent ghost so it doesn't matter.

My place is in the Adelaide hills and was built in 1889, its a 2 story 21 room house+extensive underground cellars+stables, and one of the stable hands died here in the early 1900's. It's believed to be the ghost of the stable hand.

So yeah, I'm a believer.

Do you guys beleive in Ghost,Vampires and things like that?

and don't even make a joke about the Russia Count Dracula,

I Beleive thier are ghost out thier but nothing else.

No, I dont in those you mentioned ..but I do believe in the spiritual world, and the reality of angels of light and the fallen/darkness angels, rulers, principalities,powers of darkness, spiritual wickedness.

Vampires, werewolves, and all those mythical creatures - no, not at all.
Ghosts - just maybe, I've seen some inexplicable stuff but I remain a skeptic.
Aliens - question of when, not if. Are they among us? No, but somebody's out there.

Last edited:
I think you see whatever you want to see. If you want to believe in ghosts then you'll probably see something that makes you think it's a ghost. To each their own.

If vampires were real...cute ones...like in the romance novels....

Yummy, come bite me.

But no, I don't really believe, even though it might be fun now and again.

As for aliens and ghosts, I'm siding with what ML said.

Back