thing that made me go hummmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny... the guys who hated it while they were in years later suddenly realize that they can profit from this whole serviceman "franchise" if you will.
They're worse than the guys who never bothered to show up.

Someone's obviously on the right track here.

I've never been involved in any of this caper, nor served in the US Military, but as I indicated earlier, to me, something is distinctly "on the nose" with our most recent Marine and his attempted line of discussion.

There are plenty of other sites that cater to those with over active imaginations where this would go down a treat.

Last edited:
To the rest of us, this is one of two things:
1) A person who hated military life and left it and now spends his time putting together manuals on how to be an uber badass that can jump out of a moving bradley and take out a sniper. You know those kids who sign up to be a 99N/9999 (Ninja) and barely make it through basic? Yeah, one of those.
2) A probe looking to incite an argument and maybe try to come up with some ideas no how to actually employ a sniper / effective counter-coalition tactics. Maybe its just an OPSEC hyperactivity, but I genuinely dislike the vibes this guy puts out.

Lemme go with the Super Freaky Ninja Ranger, Delta, Seal Operator. I think any probe would be done with more finese and the prober would have at least a fleeting knowledge of tactics.

Only operators can operate at that level of operation.

I don't think he's looking for information, you can get pretty much any military manual or guide on the internet or in print if you look.

operators.gif

Last edited:
Perhaps you are both correct, either way I dont like the vibes I am picking up...

"I have a bad feeling about this one..."

I suggest this is the work of someone of Middle-eastern or North African origin working with a manual or two and a little experience of some kind, perhaps (perhaps not) , attempting to impersonate a Marine. Motive - mischief, here.

This opinion is based upon the concerns I have regarding the use of English.

AHOY, okay what’s really being asked here is am I qualified 2 say t/USMC & SOF r cmbt ready or not.So let me 1st of all qualify my assertion by stating. IMO they r not trained 4 traditional (Guerilla small unit tactics) combat, & I might add there r lots of people who feel t/Corps is not ready 4 t/high tech war either. I’m reading something now abt how many mistakes hqt has made over t/yrs trying 2b nothing more than a small army paling around with t/navy which now has t/Naval expeditionary cmbt cmd. While t/CMC W-R-O-N-G W-A-Y wants t/USMC 2 leave Iraq & concentrate on a land locked Nation. LOL. My opinion abt t/USMC is based on personal experience, with t/other cmbt units SOF etc its based on t/same public info we all see. So let me answer by asking this. If I’m posting 1 solid cmbt rule after another & can truthfully say that I & no 1 around me knew these things when I was on my 1 hit wonder cruse LOL. And I have questioned those serving 2day & get nothing but comments that reveal they r just winging it. Then doesn’t that prove my point. I mean if I was a BAM barred from cmbt & just studied a lot & started asking questions & getting wrong answers 2 them & constantly observed mistake after mistake accruing would anyone say that I did not have t/moral obligation if nothing else 2 reveal this madness? And 2 those that say t/rules go out t/window when t/shooting starts I say only if your training was academic (as in theoretical rather than practical). Major liability look where wikipedia LOL. Most my FMs are WWII era. My English, I’m a slow reader did not learn to read till 12th grade its on my other post blogs. G-day!

Buddy you weren't even a one hit wonder, you'd have to complete an enlistment to be that. So tell us why the Corps sent you down the road doin the seabag drag. Weren't any 2 year enlistments in the 80's, and no early outs.....just cause.

AHOY, Spartacus U don’t know who I am, diddo, t/nature of t/internet 4 t/layman user. Don’t b paranoid t/internet is a joke, there is no wild, wild electronic west out here, they r not among us. It’s all controlled, only those w/knowledge of writing software could even began 2 manipulate t/sys & t/gov knows who all of them r, like t/scientist that study physics. T/secret apprenticeship bk hat is unlikely 2; do 2 t/problem of keeping even t/friendship a secret. Let me ask this how dose a foreign spy hide n t/US when one can’t go inside anywhere w/out being on camera? "Tactics good enough" Yeah t/bear says best is t/weapon of good enough & t/IAF motto I believe is “t/next WW will b won by t/best trained & motivated pilots flying t/simplest of machines. I urge t/USMC 2 heed. 03USMC u take 1 look at my profile c 2 yrs n t/80s (& knowing t/impossibility of me seeing cmbt-- right?) u send PM wanting 2 know why only 2 yrs, then aft a PM form me 2 U it turns n2 my cmbt experience, what’s your cmbt experience GW1? Where u even serving as a grunt n that 1? I respect U knowledge but U speak as if U hv all t/records of t/DON, what was t/official/revealed (as apposed 2 the) actual/kings dates of 1/5 ACB deployments 2 DG? I always got a kick out of every news article, mag, bk author & TV segment using t/date of 1986 (not my yr) as t/1st x any stingers were delivered. & just last yr 4 t/1st x ever they actual mentioned t/Carter administration as starting covert contacts. T/corps 1st 2 fight; t/fact is t/U.S. Army is usually t/1st 2 fight, this has been t/pattern ever since Vietnam: Grenada- USA 1st Panama- USA 1st GWI USA 1st Balkans- USA 1st Afg- USA 1st GWII - USA 1st. This is based on official reveled truth, of overt ops or is it true of covert too, what’s say u 03USMC.

I've been trying to stay out of this discussion, but I think it's gone long enough. Can the mods just lock this thread? It's getting uglier and uglier every page.

^^^You know the answer to that,... don't bother reading it.^^^^

Some of us are interested..... Quiet but very interested.

One should never interrupt a man whilst he is making a fool of himself. After all, he is only doing what he knows best.

AHOY, I'm about done with this. How I do wish I had lied and put 4 years on my bio and left out 1/5 but I'm not lying about anything not a shammed or a terrorist either. My call sign is explained at my CP i believe that's the milform term. Just new free thinker on the web for last two years LOL. So IMO the Russian snipers in Bosnia where called off at the Dayton peace talks, and the Tyrant Arabs/kings are in much more control of the evil doers than the (US playing war for the MIC) lets on to the General sheep herd. Its like Bill Maher joked " gov saying drugs fund ter, great way to divert attention from OPEC, and then he said terrorist get $ from same place all dead beats do their parents. LOL But what-ah-I-know, I,m just on 45 year old boot. LOL. G-day!

. 03USMC u take 1 look at my profile c 2 yrs n t/80s (& knowing t/impossibility of me seeing cmbt-- right?) u send PM wanting 2 know why only 2 yrs, then aft a PM form me 2 U it turns n2 my cmbt experience, what’s your cmbt experience GW1? Where u even serving as a grunt n that 1? I respect U knowledge but U speak as if U hv all t/records of t/DON, what was t/official/revealed (as apposed 2 the) actual/kings dates of 1/5 ACB deployments 2 DG? I always got a kick out of every news article, mag, bk author & TV segment using t/date of 1986 (not my yr) as t/1st x any stingers were delivered. & just last yr 4 t/1st x ever they actual mentioned t/Carter administration as starting covert contacts. T/corps 1st 2 fight; t/fact is t/U.S. Army is usually t/1st 2 fight, this has been t/pattern ever since Vietnam: Grenada- USA 1st Panama- USA 1st GWI USA 1st Balkans- USA 1st Afg- USA 1st GWII - USA 1st. This is based on official reveled truth, of overt ops or is it true of covert too, what’s say u 03USMC.

You can look at my profile and see where I served and when I served. I make no secert about it. Desert Storm I was attached to Task Force XRAY, if you must know.

Sooooooo. now we get down to the fantastical claims .......I knew we would. So your alludung to the fact that you were involved in delivering Stingers huh? Lemme see where would you be delivering stingers? Lemme see, lemmmee see. Oh right the next classified secert you'll divulge is that it was the mujahideen in A'stan to fight the Soviets. Hence your screen name right? Right?.

Give it up Slicky Boy. You are not fooling anybody .

I dont know why everybody here is so angry... What is the problem with Newjarheadean? Okay, he is not very easy to read. But it looks like a fella who wants a better training for his fellow soldiers...

And I fully agree with him. I think that soldiers are too young and under paid... I think that a lot of soldiers are 20... or even 18 or such... way too young. I think that they need to spend more time at school... Maybe a year or two in an university...

I think that they should make a special training programm of 2 years before joining for military training. You know, like the officer schools where they learn about history of warfare, ethics Etc Etc... War isnt a place for a 20 years old fresh out of highschool...

And the purpose of such training is to teach the soldiers some basic skills... That a soldier isnt just muscle to carry a gun and a nerve center to obbey orders... That they are professionals and experts in a deadly art.

And I dont think that the Taliban in Afghanistan have such precision rifles or high caliber... Everytime I see pictures of these guys, all I see is machine guns (plenty) PKs/RPKs or such... And Ak-47 and Ak-74su...
If they want a .50CAL sniper rifle, they will have to kill a NATO sniper and loot his body... And I wish them good luck doing that, they will need plenty of luck to spot him, hit him, loot him, and get away with it...

I will advise them to write to Santa directly "dear Santa, can you please send me some .50CAL sniper rifles? for home defense, honest."

Actually every one of my friends in the forces joined when they were around 19, some earlier, some later. One was going to join at 17 but had to get an ACL transplant after a motorcycle accident. They each had their own reasons to join. Anyways LeMask, there's nothing wrong with that. Combat experience makes a far better soldier than book learning.

I dont know why everybody here is so angry... What is the problem with Newjarheadean? Okay, he is not very easy to read. But it looks like a fella who wants a better training for his fellow soldiers...

Etc, etc, etc,.....
I'm certainly not angry,..... just bloody confused, his story is all over the shop like a mad woman's footsteps. I can't see what his point is, other than hoisting great blocks of Chairman Dean's "Plan for the New World" upon us.( in his own distinctively hard to read style).

With out a doubt the most unusual style and content that I've had the chance to read since I gave up the serious use of psychotropic drugs.

Last edited:
A`HOY major liability, if you don’t mine me jumping in here, IMO the point being made is training should start as soon as possible. I’m talking about a warrior class/society for God’s sake LOL. However combat is for those 21 years of age or so. I counter the theory of school of hard knocks mentality by saying just because I had to jump off a cliff dose not mean I won’t my kids to fallow in dad’s old foot steps. And the governments of the world not wanting a militia society or a highly educated one for that matter, is behind the few warriors and much cannon fatter. with education ever noticed how busy those educated people are, no time to think about anything but the career. IMO its all planned out for them from the spouses they meet by chance LOL. the anchoring kids they have, down to the cars they drive. Please senojekips pay a visit to my CP there's a message just for you. foot steps of a mad women LOL that's great. G-day!

Last edited:
I've pretty much kept out of this shitefite up to date and been content to read the posts with some amusement, hoping that eventually some pattern or direction might become clear. After all, I could not believe that someone could continue in this vein for more than a page or two, but as sometimes happens, it appears I was wrong.

After reading and re reading your "CP" several times, I have come to the conclusion that you seriously over rate the value of your own opinion. As a man who only did two years as a "hairy @rse'", I find it impossible to reconcile your very limited practical and theoretical experience with your alleged "knowledge" that you seem so eager to display here.

Had I have received the comments that you have, from people with a LOT more experience than myself, (and there are a lot of them here) I would have pulled my stupid head in somewhat. The very fact that you don't even slowdown to draw breath between posts let alone take into account what others are trying to tell you, seems to indicate that this is all going over your head.

To me this indicates that you are perhaps not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so I will leave you to "amuse the troops" with your ponderings, while I go on to more pertinent matters.

03USMC we don't agree on everything, but in this case you have my profound sympathy. Are all ex Marines like this? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back