They've Done It.....

ow yes, with great inventions like this one can only wonder what the world of tomorrow will be like, but i have high hopes :)

I'd wear it. Just for the shock value. "Oops! Where did my bikini go!?!?!" It would certainly liven up the pool/hot tub parties my friend likes to throw. :twisted:

Last edited:
I'd wear it. Just for the shock value. "Oops! Wear did my bikini go!?!?!" It would certainly liven up the pool/hot tub parties my friend likes to throw. :twisted:

Better save the money and be nude directly, surprising faces will be the same and if they are out of water you would inmediately notice who are your fans. Just look at their swimming pants.

I dunno... There's just something about the novelty of a dissolving bikini.... Hehehehe.

I know I can be rere, but is much more interesting for me a dress woman and taking her clothes with no hurry at all than watching a full undressed woman going out water (although it´s cold enough to put nips like a castle ringbell).
:-? (will call my psicoanalyst this week. LOL)

Exactly. That's why it'd be better to have a dissolving bikini than have the girl just show up naked. LOL

Yes. my first idea was thinking in bad economy times we live, if the finality is appearing nude (naked) with no man action at all, she could save the money then... :drink:

Back