Do they exist?

JWIlls94

Banned
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by0EUc7fU9A"]Big Hero 6 MOVIE CLIP - Meet The Team: Honey Lemon (2014) - Genesis Rodriguez Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

tumblr_inline_nehzp2YEQx1skpqy8.png

Honey Lemon is basically what happens when you combine a nerd/geek girl with a valley girl. Do females like this exist or do high school cliques discourage intelligence? Hopefully movies like Big Hero 6, Wreck-It Ralph, and all these superhero movies can get our kids interested in science and technology while at the same time making geek/nerd culture mainstream and more acceptable. Maybe in 20 years the head cheerleader will also be part of the science club. Stereotypes are so 1970s/80s/90s. I did know some football players who loved video games and participated in robotics competitions.

Last edited:
I don't know if they exist or not but I am sure I have ruined a few of them from their parent's desired course in life.:smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by0EUc7fU9A

tumblr_inline_nehzp2YEQx1skpqy8.png

Honey Lemon is basically what happens when you combine a nerd/geek girl with a valley girl. Do females like this exist or do high school cliques discourage intelligence? Hopefully movies like Big Hero 6, Wreck-It Ralph, and all these superhero movies can get our kids interested in science and technology while at the same time making geek/nerd culture mainstream and more acceptable. Maybe in 20 years the head cheerleader will also be part of the science club. Stereotypes are so 1970s/80s/90s. I did know some football players who loved video games and participated in robotics competitions.

What are you referring to "talking about", with this post. Kids become interested in engineering, science, etc. usually when mature enough to do so. Usually not in grade school.

I don't know if they exist or not but I am sure I have ruined a few of them from their parent's desired course in life.:smile:

Since his input sounds like it's out there. What did you ruin? You've prevented young people from becoming engineers, physicist or say programmers?
Oh well this whole tread sounds kind of crazy.

Back