These people make me sick.

just to add some positive words, for every nutjob protester out there protesting, we have many more patriots out there supporting, sending care packages to troops, raising money for their families, defending the honorable name of our soldiers against those kind of people who respect only themselves.

Also remember that those people are dirt, they are without honor and without courage, the reason they protest at hospitals and such is because they know that a soldier is better than them and that he will not lower himself to their level.

"for every protester their IS a Patriot"

oh and nice picture phoenix

Missileer said:
I'd like to see about a hundred Bubba trucks drive up and start passing around new, hickory axe handles. I have a feeling there would only be a few signs, flowers, and sandals left behind when they realized what was going on.

LMAO. Seriously, they need to spend time and see what they go through; maybe then they will understand. (But I doubt it)

I personally thoroughly despise those that will demoralize our troops. If you think that an anti-war protest in view of troops and their families does other than demoralize, then I disagree. It does not bring knowledge to anyone. I feel all it does is breed hate and discontent.

A bit off topic but I believe it pertains to this thread:

I was at the Naval hospital today and saw a Marine that was in a wheelchair. He was in the blast range of an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) when it was detonated. He suffered shrapnel wounds to his left lower leg and right thigh and suffered a fractured left forearm. He was appalled at the protesting. He looked at me and asked me why would they protest against us fighting for their (Iraq's) freedom? I didn't know how to answer him.

He made a statement that will stick in my mind for sometime to come: "Alot of people fought and died for our freedom just so they can do this kind of crap."

Marinerhodes said:
I personally thoroughly despise those that will demoralize our troops. If you think that an anti-war protest in view of troops and their families does other than demoralize, then I disagree. It does not bring knowledge to anyone. I feel all it does is breed hate and discontent.

I was at the Naval hospital today and saw a Marine that was in a wheelchair. He was in the blast range of an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) when it was detonated. He suffered shrapnel wounds to his left lower leg and right thigh and suffered a fractured left forearm. He was appalled at the protesting. He looked at me and asked me why would they protest against us fighting for their (Iraq's) freedom? I didn't know how to answer him.

He made a statement that will stick in my mind for sometime to come: "Alot of people fought and died for our freedom just so they can do this kind of crap."

does the war in Iraq has anything to do with freedom in U.S?

Saddam has no WMD, how does it threaten U.S' citizens' freedom

or does he have some connection with Laden, your nation's report shows he does not.

WARmachine88 said:
Marinerhodes said:

does the war in Iraq has anything to do with freedom in U.S?

Saddam has no WMD, how does it threaten U.S' citizens' freedom

or does he have some connection with Laden, your nation's report shows he does not.

WARmachine88 you are so far off of what I said it is not even real. I kept my post on topic as much as I could. You took it clear out in left field. Please, reread what I posted.

It is about the demoralization of troops. Not about politics. It was one story about one Marine that felt a bit out of sorts that people would belittle his and others efforts.

So let me answer your questions:

No the war in Iraq does not threaten the freedom of the US nor does it have much to do with the freedoms injoyed in the US.

In response to your statement of WMD. We now know for 100% certainty that he does not have WMD.

I am not sure of this but let me state my opinion. He may or may not have ties to OBL, but it is my belief that he does/did have ties to terrorist organizations. Whether there is any truth to that or not only Saddam knows for sure.

Now please, back on topic in regards to protestors and such.

Damien435 wrote:
Saddam paid $1,000 to the families of suicide bombers in the West Bank.

25,000 $ to each family of a Hamas suicide bombes, actually. He funded terrorism.
in response to that chewie says AWESOME?? AWESOME??

Dude that is just insane, not even funny in a joking fashion that is just insane, """AWESOME""""????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Awesome???

I mean i have made some offensive jokes that i do regret, and i have said and done things that i wish i could take back but not even in a joking fashion have i complimented saddam on supporting terrorism[/quote]

The Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., the current home of hundreds of wounded veterans from the war in Iraq, has been the target of weekly anti-war demonstrations since March. The protesters hold signs that read "Maimed for a Lie" and "Enlist here to die for Halliburton."

They becoming so sickening that I would like someone to just step forward and make business short with them. I hate leftist fascist! :roll:

//Doc.S
:viking:

I dont know if anyone else noticed but thats a far-right news source who claim to have done all their interviews themselves. In one of their related articles they declared that anti-war protestors were siding with dictators. Keep your crap filters switched on people ;)

That maybe, even so that is not the article than was shown. I don't see where we apply your crap filters here, in this particular case. Maybe in another yes.

It still doesn't hide the fact of the utter despicable behavior of these people protesting in front of a veterans hospital where injured soldiers are trying to recover and udjust themselves back to society. Why don't they just go in the hospital and spit at those injured soldiers while their at it, its about the same thing.

These protestors are despicable whether they supports dictators or not.

Boobies said:
Protest against the politicians, not against our soldiers. The protestors do make me sick.

I agree totaly. If you want ot protest, protest the White house not these soldiers they were doing their duty.

Article quote
Benjamin has also reportedly praised the Cuban regime of Fidel Castro. Benjamin told the San Francisco Chronicle that her visit to Cuba in the 1980s revealed to her a great country. "It seem[ed] like I died and went to heaven," she reportedly said.

Why doesn't she put her money where her mouth is and go live there, if its really that good.

Those Cubans who escaped to Miami in make-shift boats didn't seem to agree with her oppinion. There must be a good reason for that, don't you guys think.

In japan,anti war Pacifism person don,t contribute peace.
They are communist's(china and korea) minions.

This is joke.
Japanese army distributed MRE to the earthquake victim.
The pacifists ate and protested that,
"These are food for war!You made us militarists."

I think that a critical voice is in order, but don't take it out on the guys doing their duty.
As I said before; I'm against the war because it against the basic principals of international law. But just don't take it out on the guys at the bottom of the food-chain. If them protestors have anything to say let them go to Capital Hill and scream their heads off.

Back