These days I find astronaut stuff more interesting than sci fi!

AllianceN7

I normally enjoy stuff like Mass Effect and The Expanse but nowadays I find realistic spaceflight and the history of spaceflight more interesting.

I enjoyed both "The Right Stuff" and "Apollo 13". HBO's "From the Earth to the Moon" is wonderful as well!

Has the quarantine made astronaut movies and shows more relatable?

Last edited:
I normally enjoy stuff like Mass Effect and The Expanse but nowadays I find realistic spaceflight and the history of spaceflight more interesting.

I enjoyed both "The Right Stuff" and "Apollo 13". HBO's "From the Earth to the Moon" is wonderful as well!

Maybe, I don't know. They are showing a TV series here called "The First Man" it depicts the journey when one of the men said "One step for a man, a giant leap for mankind"

I'm not a huge fan of space movies, even if I liked Apollo 13. I prefer to watch documentaries about the universe. Especially the search for exoplanets orbiting other stars and maybe some day they may find a planet in the right distance from its star

I have admit Covid19 has changed my TV interests considerably, I suspect the inability to travel the world has rekindled my interest in history.

Maybe, I don't know. They are showing a TV series here called "The First Man" it depicts the journey when one of the men said "One step for a man, a giant leap for mankind"

I'm not a huge fan of space movies, even if I liked Apollo 13. I prefer to watch documentaries about the universe. Especially the search for exoplanets orbiting other stars and maybe some day they may find a planet in the right distance from its star

His name is Neil Armstrong and his biography “First Man” is an excellent book!

Back