Is there a way to help me find...?

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
Hi guys- As you probably don't know my girlfriend is one of the planet's most fanatical admirer and collector of whatever regards Walt Disney. You should see me watching mary poppins I look so sweet even Redneck would agree.
I need a favor now- she's been searching so hard for some website where she can find some sort of way to get Walt Disney's songs and movies soundtracks. I'm trying to help her out on this: she specified that she is not looking for mp3s cuz she doesn't have an mp3 player. She said go away and don't come back until you find a damn place with freely downloadable stuff.
Right now I'm staying under a bridge with a nice guy called Joe- he just smell a little bit. A good guy overall but wont be of much help as far as this favor.
Can anyone here give me a hand?
Thank you folks. :D

I dont frequently download music from internet,

but I advise you to search for the music through the P2P network, like using Kazaar, or Edonkey, or emule, you can find nearly everything on it

Woooooooooooooowwwww
guys thank you so much: we got Ares installed now and we're dowloading songs (mp3) but we also got this mp3 converter so once we get a plylist done we will figure out a way to convert this list and burn a cd... she's thrilled.
And yeah I said bye to the guy under the bridge... :lol:
Coke, Joe, you guys rock.

You can also use Limewire. Either it converts the songs automatically or you can search for the right format or what ever you want to call it. It's been a long time since I've used it.

nulli secundus said:
You can also use Limewire. Either it converts the songs automatically or you can search for the right format or what ever you want to call it. It's been a long time since I've used it.

Limewire uh? Thank you man Im sorta prehistoric in this type of things but I'm learning pretty quick now. Is there any difference between Emule and Ares?

Probably not a lot of difference.
Here's what you get with Emule:
Unlimited MP3 Music & Songs
Unlimited MOVIES, DVDs & Video Clips
Unlimited Software Downloads
R&B, Hip-Hop, Classic Rock & More
Complete Albums
All Movie Genres (parent filter available)
Never Pay a Download Fee
Instant Access After You Sign-up
Technical Support When You Need It
Access to the Hottest MP3 software

And here's what you get with Ares:
Unlimited Music Downloads
Unlimited DVD Quality Movies
Unlimited Software Downloads
Download CD & DVD Covers
Burn your own music CDs
Tutorials and Help files
Download Lyrics