There are really some isuses int he UK that are screwed up... this is one of them

Mmarsh, the view is more like this:
You show up to do your part in protecting the territories and the way of life of your society. Then you leave, and do your part by taking part in the economy.
There really isn't anything facist about it really. In many ways it's just like having a draft.

Why the heck have the Democrats here become so pissed off at everything since Palin got to be McCain's running mate? Seriously. Mmarsh, you were far more level headed before she got named. Did something change?

So what happens to those unfit for military service, we just strip them of their citizenship and rights and throw them outside the dome?

On top of this how do you plan to pay for vastly expanded military structure after all they don't exactly make money.

I think it is time some people stopped living in some deluded militaristic dream world and understood that without economies driven by civilians there would be no military spending and as such there should and will always be civilian oversight on the military in democratic countries.

Democracy = Civilians drive the military not the other way around.

Do I have a problem with compulsory military service not at all, do I have a problem with compulsory military service being the requirement for citizenship and rights as a citizen hell yes.

Last edited:
Back