Is there progresss in Iraq

Is there evidence of real progress in training of Iraqi troops?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

DTop

In your opinion, is there real progress being made to train the Iraqi military in order to turn the country back over to its own people and enabling U.S. troops to come home?

Last edited:
I say yes because the only people I listen to about the subject are field commanders and reporters like Ollie North. Even though progress is not as good as a US or Allied boot and AIT, they are getting better.

There's a similar poll in a newspaper and I am curious to see how our results will compare with what they say they have. Theirs is supposedly running over 70% negative.

Agreed Fox but the poll just asks if you think there is progress being made that direction. Thanks for voting.

Yes because you don't see the good news stories that go on here compared to what the liberal ass media report.

There's definately progress. Could there be more if our hands weren't tied? Certainly. But that's another discussion.

As TI said, you don't hear the good stuff from the media, and that's a shame, because there's a lot of it.

Yes, there is progress because more people went to vote on latest referendum than they did on previous elections than did on elections before those. It means the situation is improving. And then the media aspect.

Back