is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a girl?

You will begin to play the game around the age of 19- 20. Will be having tons of fun at 22-23. Will begin to get involved at 24-26. You will feel under pressured at around 30. You'll find yoself trapped then and wish you could go back to your teens romances.

You will begin to play the game around the age of 19- 20. Will be having tons of fun at 22-23. Will begin to get involved at 24-26. You will feel under pressured at around 30. You'll find yoself trapped then and wish you could go back to your teens romances.
so true :lol: :lol:

goalie

look at it this way: There s gotta be more out there just like her. You see, when somethings that good..God makes copies.

Keep looking. :D

Just for poops and giggles, you all want to hear a funny story about one of my first girlfriends?

Of course you do. I bring her by the ranch before a date to meet my parents (we'd been dating for maybe three weeks at this point) and first of all, she's wearing a belly shirt and has a pierced belly button (unheard of where I'm from :lol: ), and my Dad gets a strange look on his face when I introduce them, I figured it was just the blickety blang hanging from her stomach, but I liked it so I figured drive on, she's cute as hell.
When I came back from dropping her off that evening, my Dad (who is the local county judge) pulls me aside and tells me that he just remembered where he recognized her from, she'd just gone through his court and received probation for involvement in a car theft a month before. :lol:

FutureRANGER said:
Redneck said:
I bring her by the ranch before a date to meet my parents ...

That cracked me up right there :lol: :lol:

How old were you?

17 or 18, and nope, I still haven't met her dad. She's a stripper now, by the way. :lol:

well

all u guys that cant get a girl heres what i tell my friends and its true i would rather have 1 long term girl friend then 15, 6 month or less one i had just a though so wait for the right and man youyr dad being a judge must have sucked my uncles a cop and my cousin had brought her boyfrinend and my uncle had found out his name before hand and when we sat down to dinner he pull out one of other big envolopes and he had the guys police record in ther it was funny as hell not for the guy but for the rest of it was

Re: well

goaliedude66630 said:
all u guys that cant get a girl heres what i tell my friends and its true i would rather have 1 long term girl friend then 15, 6 month or less one....

In case you guys werent in the know, thats what most girls are looking for. ;)

Check this out, goalie:

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1850

:lol:

Well it definitely kept me out of trouble growing up (he had a Sheriff's Deputy "keep an eye" on me Prom night :lol: ), not from abuse of influence but because he scared the hell out of me and I kept my nose at least partially clean.

And I have never had a girlfriend last longer than 6 or 7 months, and I got no problem with that, lots of experiences and lessons learned. Hell, at the rate I'm going, I'll have learned so much about being a boyfriend I'll be the perfect man by the end of the year. :lol:
Just all y'all remember, all these high school relationships don't mean a thing beyond experience and having fun (clean fun ;) ), so don't get all bent up about some little girl (or guy for you young ladies) leaving you in the lurch, because you won't remember their names 5 years later (or 5 months in my case :oops: ).

thanks

Well thank you. Im not very good at grammar and i typed that at around 12 last night so sorry about it not being clear.

O as far as the statment of not getting bent over girls they wont matter in 5 months, well your 18, trust me, if you like a very hot blonde i dont think that you would get her off your mind so easily i see your point but i have to disagree my friend meet if some to be wife in high school, and his brother my his wife in high school, so you cant say that all relationships wont matter, also if you screw up in one relationship then other girl see that and they tell their friends and they tell their friends and soon no one will like you and then its kinda hard to get a girl to even like you so dont go in with the mind set that this relationship wont matter becasue they all matter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Back