is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a girl?

Goaliedude should give us a little bit more elements to have us advise him though. He must have worked it all out by now I guess.

Speak for yourself dude ;)

What exactly did you do? You have to manipulate the situation so she wants to come back to you. Make it seem like her loss. Then she'll come talk to you, and you act indifferent, and then 'give in' to her. It works in theory ;)

yea

i like the theory ok heres a question she likes me as a good friend how do i get her to like me as more of a friend come on give me the winning answer all knowing ones

What?? Come on I thought you did something like take her to see "Osama's Mutant Cyborg Army" or something.

Don't even try. All that will happen is that you will loose a good friend. Just be good friends with her, enjoy that, try to get over her, then you have a great friend thats a girl that can help you with advice and stuff. Don't even try.

My 2 cents.

Ops.. thats a rreaally unfortunate premise: once she regards you as a 'good friend', Goaliedude, then it's over.
It's a no-go I think. You'd better follow FutureRanger's 2 cents buddy.

FutureRANGER said:
Don't even try. All that will happen is that you will loose a good friend. Just be good friends with her, enjoy that, try to get over her, then you have a great friend thats a girl that can help you with advice and stuff. Don't even try.

My 2 cents.
I'm afraid he's probably right. Here are some possible scenarios: You can tell her or not tell her. If you don't tell her, everything will turn out okay and you will probably meet someone else, without losing a friend. (I actually took this option once, and it still works fine.) If you tell her, two things can happen, either she says 'no' or she says 'yes'. If she says 'no', even if you both try really hard, your friendship will never be the same. If she says 'yes' two things can happen, either it doesn't work out, or it does. If it doesn't, you will have lost your girlfriend and a good friend, all at once, and if it does, you're one lucky :cen: .
There's always a chance of it turning out okay, but it's up to you, you're there, you know her, you'll have to decide whether to risk it or not. But remember, you’re 16 and the chances of a lasting friendship are a lot better than the chances of you and her staying a couple for a longer period of time.

I'm American what can I say? ;)

Is it true that Europeans look at Americans as wild casanovas? Or have I been watching too many Western movies?

well then

care to share mr ranger are u still friends with her or did u push the more then friends thing and now she doesnt talk to u any more coem on and in the morning im making waffles

Nothing more than you would think.

I liked her, became good friends with her. Got greedy for more, wooed her into liking me (with my super-slick casanova techniques ;) ) We're together, then after like a month she calls it off for whatever reason. Now what? No friend anymore. Not even a distant friend. No friend at all.

Stay friends you'll be a lot happier in the end.

Adendum: Forgot relevant #2 :p : I'm really really good friends with this girl (different girl). I'm sure you know its impossible to be just friends with a girl. Of course my mind wandered past "friendship" but I never told anyone. I found out she actually liked me. I restrained myself and did nothing, never let her know that I knew. After like a month, when she stopped liking me (girls are funny that way) we're still great friends. Over a year later, we're still great friends.

[/teen]

[ultra-tough future soldier] :rambo:

I think DTop gave you the best advice, at your age, you shouldn't take any of this relationship stuff too seriously, have fun, but realize that that is all it is.

Back