Thats what I am talking about

*pushes Robot out of Helicopter over shark infested water* I did say I was Robot's pilot.

*climbs up rope with Rambo Turkey* What'd you expect? Rambo Turkey is there for me. *snaps Fox's neck and pushes fox out of helicopter.* *flys helicopter off to the Turkey Cave*

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
Psssht, you think Rambo Turkey and I didn't expect something like that? HAHAHAHA! You can never defeat Rambo Turkey nor me!

Remember this... He´s on my payroll....:)

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
Remember this, he is under MY command. Takes orders from ME and ME ONLY. :twisted:

All a question of elimination. when you pass, and he´s all alone... he´ll come running, caus I´ve got the GREEN!!!!

MWAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAA:viking:

Nah, I ordered Rambo Turkey to NEVER take orders from anyone but me. And when I die, he is to be a lone soldier. And he agrees. :p

hahaha, sheesh i knew there was a traitor, good thing i brought wings with me. Let me fly home dude.. Let those dogs fight over a bone heh.. dogs

:lol:

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
Nah, I ordered Rambo Turkey to NEVER take orders from anyone but me. And when I die, he is to be a lone soldier. And he agrees. :p

We shall see... Oh yes.. we shall see..

My means of persuading are legendary....:)

Fine, *flys towards any and all Mighty look a likes and anyone I THINK could be Mighty* *kills them all*:viking: *calls in Viking Company to make sure Mighty is gone.* Have a good day.

Back