Thats what I am talking about

Ya know what...I think prince of all others is different than redlegs title...redleg is the king of milforums...I shall be the Supreme Heir To All Things Internet-Related...think that'll fit on the title line?

MightyMacbeth said:
lol at you people 8)

steal those 920? lol, nope ;)

yeah, the user title "The Duke of Milforum" :) notice the "The" .

King? Queen? naaah, thats Redleg 8)

Duke suits me well, very! :santam16: and I am happy with it, thats the most important thing 8)

*Grins evilly*

This will allow you to change another users custom user title.

It costs 1000 milbucks too. . .

sunb! said:
Seriously? :camo:

Why waste 1000 milbucks on something like that? It would be funny to be sure, but it wouldn't take too terribly long for him to be able to change it back. So it would be a temporary thing at best. :jump:

heheh, I dont know what the benefit of the changing user title is really.. It seems as if it could ignite hate and evil! bloody wars..

lets all stay like one loving family :)

Last edited:
C/2Lt Henderson said:
*cough* queer *cough* hahahahaha...just playin mightymacbeth! You know i love u...as a friend.

You know what they say, it takes one to know one. When you go to sign up for the military just remember one thing: Don't Ask, Don't Tell!

"Duke" Mcbeth, wouldn't we be more of a Net of Brothers? 'Cause we're probably not the most musically inclinded people, so being a band would be a waste of time and money. Kidding-ish.

Back