Thanks for help on my paper

Lilmissflamethrower

I ended up having to do it a third time because I didn't know the Professor wanted only certain sources. I told him I was really sick and just didn't understand the paper outline from the start and he was super nice.

He said get him the paper by grading time and he would take it (which is May 18 and its only May 12).

Some of you helped me here and I thank you. I ended up having to read from scratch his sources which were really ultra liberal but I didn't really care because I figured out the thesis and knew what to work with and figured if he didn't like it, don't blame me it was his sources!

Basically the paper was about how all the administrations were hell bent on following the Truman Doctrine, or I guess Keenen's Long Telegram or the domino theory and they couldn't admit defeat long after it was evident that that theory wasn't going to work. Cuz all the men in charge were big testosterone thick headed doo doo brains that didn't listen to their wives, blah blah. Well the sources didn't say that but it practically came to that.

I have NO CLUE what the otherside of this argument would be because now this is entrenched in my head. Ho Chi Minh was kind of a nice guy looking around for help and Eisenhower kicked him to the curb. We were fearful of the Cold War Soviet take over and thought ala the Greek Plan we could push around the little South Asian peoples and we couldn't.

So that's my essay and I'm stickin to it! Anyway, my WWII reenactment group is now going to be doing Vietnam displays and I hope to talk to some vets who can tell me their point of views. And you all if you would like. So - my next papers due all summer are about Women's Inequality and how men have screwed us over and are all meanie poo poo heads. If anyone wants to help me with that please feel free!

I took a Women's Studies course in uni... me and 30 very angry bags of estrogen. It would have been more appropriately titled "How and Why to Hate Men"... it really helped me more than any other class in how to fight and counter an emotional argument based on entirely outside the rules of logic.

LOL....I go to an all women's school so there is so much angry estrogen there I don't think you could handle it!

Yeah, I like military history and don't like women's history but I had to take it as a requirement for my degree. Its funny because there are actually several other women there that feel like me - we are not into it! Its like I get it, it was bad, it was crap - yada yada but I don't really feel like I need to explore it much further. Also!!! The feminists in there are just as judgmental as any man I ever met! You can't wear make up, you can't LIKE MEN! You can't like men to like your body...They were talking of some music festival place where lesbian women were told not to bring their male children, I mean come on! They have so many rules and regulations that I certainly don't qualify for the club.

I have the sense of an expectant parent anxiously waiting to know what grade your prof feels disposed to grant you.

Hahahaha. Well sounds like Lilmissflamethrower has recovered some sense of humor. Some good signs are starting to show.

Lilmissflamethrower said:
Yes the humor is returning, sorry Antonio got most of the temper tantrums! :[

He can take it, IG has nerves of steel. Or maybe iron...aluminum? Perhaps silly putty, aw let's face it, when it comes to Women, he's just a big softie. 8) :-D

Missileer said:
He can take it, IG has nerves of steel. Or maybe iron...aluminum? Perhaps silly putty, aw let's face it, when it comes to Women, he's just a big softie. 8) :-D
Sir yes sir! Sir I can't help it sir! Sir not my fault sir!

One second here guys. What are we wishing for? A good grade.... I think not. Are you looking for a good mood or happiness or what? I kinda liked the idea of the Boob-issue, that would definatly increase my good mood considerably.... Ah well, I'll just see how things evolve. (Would it help if I told you I am in a foul mood at the moment?)

Sorry Boob Watchers!

10118HIST03201American History IIMainB+1.000
10504HIST13801U.S. Since World War IIMainA-1.000
The paper as for the A class. Your just too helpful!

Back