Thank God for the bombing of London's----WTF is wrong with

Really, there's so much wrong with these people that it's hard to go into.

Suffice to say, they hate everyone, and have celebrated everything from the September 11th attacks to Iraqi Insurgency.

ACTaFOOL82 said:
I say it's about time for someone to give these wierdos an @$$ whooping. Volunteers? :cowb:
aye

i like the close association between
president (Antichrist)

ya gotta love people who take the bible literally. i mean if i was a good chrisitan im sure i would have killed almost everyone i know (curse that "thou shall not wear clothes made of two types of thread" law) but then, as long as i have killed them in the name of religion, then im exempt from the "thou shall not kill" commandment

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/jun2005/20050613_ied-dover-air-force-base.pdf
seems like they are having a sook becuase someone bombed thier church. well, with religious extremist :cen: like that, i know i sure as hell would be tempted to send a bomb or two thier way. there this is the part of democracy that sucks, eh, having to listen and tolerate morons

While just about everything on that site is a pretty sorry example religious extremism and can be passed off as laughable I am not impressed with the attacks on the dead nor the protesting at funerals thats just pathetic.

TBH, I wouldn't have even taken the time to post this. They are clearly seeking attention and you're giving them some.

Fortunately we live in societies where the right to free speech is allowed BUT unfortunately fanatics and maniacs abuse it. Don't give them the publicity they're obviously seeking. :x

Pay no attention to these idiots. This is the same bunch of lunatics who threaten to protest at the funerals of Service Men KIA. They were discussed at length in another thread. Fringe Lunatics who have to make themselves feel better about their sad sad little lives.

Let me say this. Attacks are a very bad thing, but sometimes they are necessary. It helps wake people up and exposes people to weakness, so they can fix it. Think if alot of this never happened where would we be? Would that attacks be larger than they are now?

Renegade said:
Let me say this. Attacks are a very bad thing, but sometimes they are necessary. It helps wake people up and exposes people to weakness, so they can fix it. Think if alot of this never happened where would we be? Would that attacks be larger than they are now?

What do you mean exactly Renegade? I'm not questioning, I'd rather agree, but what do you mean more specifically?

It was bound to happen atleast it was not as bad as it could have been. I bet the liberals will say they were attacked because of the war.

Back