Boots

July 17th, 2005  
KC72

Topic: Thank God for the bombing of London's----WTF is wrong with

these people

http://www.godhatesfags.com/featured...bway-bomb.html
July 17th, 2005  
PershingOfLSU

Really, there's so much wrong with these people that it's hard to go into.

Suffice to say, they hate everyone, and have celebrated everything from the September 11th attacks to Iraqi Insurgency.
July 17th, 2005  
Italian Guy

--
Boots
July 17th, 2005  
ACTaFOOL82

I say it's about time for someone to give these wierdos an @$$ whooping. Volunteers?
July 17th, 2005  
MontyB

Topic: Re: Thank God for the bombing of London's----WTF is wrong wi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC72
Any idea how many of these nutjobs there are?

Having read a few of their "press releases" it strikes me that these people (assuming its not a solo act) are borderline psychotic who need rounding up and being put away for their own and the publics safety.
July 17th, 2005  
behemoth79

more people giving christianity a bad name. *sighs and shakes head*
July 18th, 2005  
Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTaFOOL82
I say it's about time for someone to give these wierdos an @$$ whooping. Volunteers?
aye

i like the close association between
Quote:
president (Antichrist)
ya gotta love people who take the bible literally. i mean if i was a good chrisitan im sure i would have killed almost everyone i know (curse that "thou shall not wear clothes made of two types of thread" law) but then, as long as i have killed them in the name of religion, then im exempt from the "thou shall not kill" commandment

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/j...force-base.pdf
seems like they are having a sook becuase someone bombed thier church. well, with religious extremist like that, i know i sure as hell would be tempted to send a bomb or two thier way. there this is the part of democracy that sucks, eh, having to listen and tolerate morons
July 18th, 2005  
MontyB

While just about everything on that site is a pretty sorry example religious extremism and can be passed off as laughable I am not impressed with the attacks on the dead nor the protesting at funerals thats just pathetic.
July 18th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Well I'm ready to hurt someone, who's with me!!?
July 18th, 2005  
Doppleganger

TBH, I wouldn't have even taken the time to post this. They are clearly seeking attention and you're giving them some.

Fortunately we live in societies where the right to free speech is allowed BUT unfortunately fanatics and maniacs abuse it. Don't give them the publicity they're obviously seeking.