Texas wants out

:It's ok the US Supreme Court ruled succession unconstitutional shortly before the civil war so we won't need to worry bout them petitions :wink: ...Although there are some amusing counter petitions of some Texas cities threatening succede from Texas if Texas does leave the union.

If I remember rightly there is a UN treaty that allows for succession.

Texas wants to secede from the Union.

Texas waits until after elections to forward it's petition.

The equivalent of asking your mom if you are allowed to move out of her basement...

Texas wants to secede from the Union.

Texas waits until after elections to forward it's petition.

The equivalent of asking your mom if you are allowed to move out of her basement...
To say "Texas" wants "out" the Legislature would have to be in favor of Secession. This petition isn't from the State legislature, but mearly a citizens petition w/o any legal basis for actual action.

May be it is the Mexican immigrants that want Texas back as a part of Mexico, that are pressing for Texas to leave the US

It's only a ploy by anti-Americans in an attempt to destroy America.

AFAIC petitioning for secession is about like politely asking the rapist if you can have his permission to stop him from raping your wife.

You do it by doing it and saying "to hell with telling the other side!"

It's only a ploy by anti-Americans in an attempt to destroy America.

AFAIC petitioning for secession is about like politely asking the rapist if you can have his permission to stop him from raping your wife.

You do it by doing it and saying "to hell with telling the other side!"

What? In my mindset we are all Americans, before we are citizens.

It's a common bond statelines does not blur nor do you need a government to instruct you on your patriotism.

You can love your country without loving it's leadership.

However we are all brainwashed in to yelling "terrorist homo comie!" At the first sign of anyone disagreeing with our leadership so we never accomplish anything.

For them it's pure bliss, they don't even have to try to govern us we all do that undivided for them. Can't make it any easier.

However we are all brainwashed in to yelling "terrorist homo comie!"
We can start be showing more respect for our congressmen than that! :horsie:

BTW, I am VERY anti-commie. In fact, I did get pulled over a couple years ago because I had a sign on the back of my truck saying I endorsed a lot of unGodly crimes against communists.

The cop thought I was making a threat against the POTUS.

Of course I never was arrested or ticketed, just warned.

We can start be showing more respect for our congressmen than that! :horsie:

BTW, I am VERY anti-commie. In fact, I did get pulled over a couple years ago because I had a sign on the back of my truck saying I endorsed a lot of unGodly crimes against communists.

The cop thought I was making a threat against the POTUS.

Of course I never was arrested or ticketed, just warned.

I had a sign on the back of my Land Rover "Humpty Dumpty was pushed."

May be it is the Mexican immigrants that want Texas back as a part of Mexico, that are pressing for Texas to leave the US
The Mexicans openly talk about The Reconquista of the South-west by immigration.

What? In my mindset we are all Americans, before we are citizens.

It's a common bond statelines does not blur nor do you need a government to instruct you on your patriotism.

You can love your country without loving it's leadership.

However we are all brainwashed in to yelling "terrorist homo comie!" At the first sign of anyone disagreeing with our leadership so we never accomplish anything.
Obama was surrounded by Communists & such his whole life. When he was Inaugurated the Communist Party-USa posted that "One of us is in the White House". Their word on him is good enough for me.

The Mexicans openly talk about The Reconquista of the South-west by immigration.

Obama was surrounded by Communists & such his whole life. When he was Inaugurated the Communist Party-USa posted that "One of us is in the White House". Their word on him is good enough for me.

Have you ever met the CPUSA? There are only 2,000 of them with very little cohesive goals or real impact on 99% of their endeavours. Among leftist they are more of a running joke.

I garuntee your very capitalisticly financed "Communist" president has much more loyality to the fractional reserve bankers that helped fund his run for the White House.

Oh and they helped lend aid to his running mate too.

You need to realize that party lines as motives are extremely outdated and are only reported on and shown to people like me and you to pacifiy our outcry.

Follow the money, turn that crap off and follow the dollar. Money talks, and money walks. The money running from the private printing presses owns Washington, our leaders are more of monetary secretaries creating friendly government policies towards that private reserve system than leaders.

Above all don't go by what's broadcast to you because anyone who has a clue on how Washington works knows that any journalists who is 60,000 USD in student loan debt that wants to keep his White House Press pass keeps his mouth shut when asking about the Reserve.

Ever wondered how as the holiday season slows down you see so many J.P. Morgan commericals praising America in a holy light right as all the temp workers are laid off?

It's to make you feel better and think everything is okay when clearly they are playing that garbage on air just to cover up the next round of fiaso's like QE.

Look for whats going on, not rooting for the powerless Right Or Left.

Last edited:

Right, yet let me ask you this.

Why would a federal government who is currently searching for ways to null and void the Consitution bit by bit suddenly defend an act as unconstitutional?

Texas has profits, and assets that belong to some powerful interest parties who finance Washington.

Face it, wealth and influence permeate into every office of the federal government.

Moral arguements of any and all citizens and "straight" state legistrator's will take a back seat everytime.

Every Government in all human history when threatened goes into self preservation mode, no matter what document or statue states it should be run by the people.

Every single time.

Every time.

Let that sink in.

Follow the wealth, I mean real wealth not paper fiat funny money. Influence, position in control of politicians in office, access to control surfaces for oil flow and agriculture. All the things they need you and I to use and by, and send our wealth to, and pay taxes to pay the interest on the loans they burdened us with in the first place.

You threaten that in anyway, armed men will come to your house and lock you in a cage. That's a promise, and that's life in America.

Don't believe me? Don't pay your federal taxes, money spent on insterest for money that does not exsist created and lent by a private bank with private benefactor's to the government they own.

They have created the IV that keeps our lives going as it is. And nobody has a clue, it's all because of the "poor wealthfare fatties" "Obama" The damn "conservatives" Those useless "liberals".

All those people are exactly the same, searching for the wrong solution to the wrong problem.

You don't need a someone on a payroll to ruin them , a slight of hand to a bought out media to send a sex scandal or something of the sort towards election time will run any be good politicians out of Washington.

In the words of Queen "There are many ways you can hurt a man and bring him to the ground, you can beat him you can cheat him you leave him while he's down."

Your parties are bought out, the game is rigged and what you say is going to be muffled as long as you attack who is there to bear the brunt of your frustration.

I hope you have a slight clue on how Washington works now. I hope you do at least.

You have a comprehension that if used to search for the real issues of our society can maybe spur others out of the coma American's today all live in.

To comfortable to care, to addicted to that comfort to question the hand that feeds you and dulls you into appeasment.

You know I think it's funny how we all talk about Chamberlain so much...

Last edited:
Back