Texas is Great Living!!

Sevens

Forum Dominatrix
I searched and searched and couldn't find this here, so hopefully I didn't miss it!! :)

Texas Is Great Living!!

Chuck was sitting in an airplane when another fellow took a seat beside him. The new guy was an absolute wreck...pale, hands shaking, biting his nails, and moaning in fear.

"Hey, pal, what's the matter?" Chuck asked.

"Oh man...I've been transferred to Texas. There're crazy people in Texas. They have shootings, gangs, race riots, drugs, high crime rate..."

"Hold on," Chuck interrupted. "I've lived in Texas all my life, and it's not as bad as the media says. Find a nice home, go to work, mind your own business, enroll your kids in a good school, and it's as safe as anywhere in the world."

The other passenger relaxed, stopped shaking for a moment, and said, "Oh thank you. I've been worried to death, but if you live there and say it's OK, I'll take your word for it. What do you do for a living?"

"Me?" said Chuck. "I'm a tail gunner on a bread truck in Laredo."

Having to travel two expressways in the Dallas area for a total of 35 miles to work, I mind my business, don't make eye contact, and make sure a spare magazine is within easy reach in case one just won't do.

I can see it now...On the subway and headin down to work when some guy sits down across from you...You pull the trusty Times from 2 years ago and open er up...hahahaha

C/1Lt Henderson said:
I can see it now...On the subway and headin down to work when some guy sits down across from you...You pull the trusty Times from 2 years ago and open er up...hahahaha

We don't have subways or basements, ground's too hard.
And I never keep a copy of the Times for more than a year.

Last edited:
Back