Texas Ebola patient gets experimental drug

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
Washington (AFP) - A Liberian man diagnosed with Ebola in Texas was given an experimental drug for the first time, officials said Monday as the White House mulled tougher airport screening at home and abroad.

Read more...

I have never understood why a decent hospital has not been built and managed by a developed country/organisation in the region to handle these issues rather than flying infected people around for treatment given the risks involved.

In this guys case though I am almost of the opinion that he should be locked in a concrete cell and left to die of the disease given that he was incredibly irresponsible in importing it to the USA in the first place.

This is getting crazy , a panel on CBS said it would be Racism to keep Liberians Africans from flying to the U.S. , however the panel declined an invitation to fly to Liberia citing schedule conflicts .

This is getting crazy , a panel on CBS said it would be Racism to keep Liberians Africans from flying to the U.S. , however the panel declined an invitation to fly to Liberia citing schedule conflicts .

I cant imagine it would be racism to demand that all people entering the USA provide information to prove they are free from life threatening communicable diseases.

Back