Tests confirm remains of 1 of 43 abducted Mexican students: source

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Tests have identified the remains of one of 43 trainee teachers abducted 10 weeks ago in southwestern Mexico, a source close to the investigation said on Saturday, apparently confirming a feared massacre the government has blamed on drug gang henchmen. The brazen attack has sent shockwaves through Mexico, shining a spotlight on the nexus between impunity, corruption and drug gangs that has blighted Latin America's No.2 economy for years. President Enrique Pena Nieto is facing his deepest crisis over his government's handling of the probe. ...

More...

I've been lead to understand that certain Mexican Police officers were involved in this , I have not yet learned why it was necessary for these people to be killed .:?:

I've been lead to understand that certain Mexican Police officers were involved in this , I have not yet learned why it was necessary for these people to be killed .:?:

I've heard that also Tetvet.
No reason why all students needed to be assassinated. A message from someone high up to another obviously, sadly.

Back