Testicle Surgery Mystifies Police

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Testicle Surgery Mystifies Police
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - When conventional medical professionals refused to remove a 62-year-old local man's testicles, police said he turned to mysterious "professionals" to relieve what he called chronic pain. Now police want to find the fly-by-night surgeons. "I have never in my life seen...

wow. what a freak. He actually paid someone to cut his testies off. Im sure he coulda just gotten some crack head with a switch blade off the street to do just as good a job for less.

Hmmmmm... If he felt a little but of pain down in the sack. He could of just rubbed one out. But now he's really going to feel some pain down there.....

SCREW THAT CRAP!

I am not paying someone to come and cut off my jewels. Hell, if my doctors tell me that they got to take them I'll tell them that they're going to have to kill me first. No sharp object goes down there. PERIOD!

Hmmmmm... If he felt a little but of pain down in the sack. He could of just rubbed one out. But now he's really going to feel some pain down there.....

SCREW THAT CRAP!

I am not paying someone to come and cut off my jewels. Hell, if my doctors tell me that they got to take them I'll tell them that they're going to have to kill me first. No sharp object goes down there. PERIOD!

Oorah! No one knives down there. and couldnt he have just asked the docs about the pain or taken some ibuprofen?

wow. what a freak. He actually paid someone to cut his testies off. Im sure he coulda just gotten some crack head with a switch blade off the street to do just as good a job for less.

It kind of sounds like that is what happened.

If you are really that dumb you kinda deserve it.

Back