Posting my updated one though.

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90

pcgraphpng.php

Just like Ghandi.

Economic Left/Right: 2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.28

ultimately, I'm a liberal conservative. But I'm becoming more conservative as I grow older. Sorta. But i'm also kinda lazy, so it ends up being "to each his own".

Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.10

that's wierd... i don't even know what that means to be honest. can someone help me with that?

Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.10

that's wierd... i don't even know what that means to be honest. can someone help me with that?

You lean to the left. You are more liberal, and more than likely see eye to eye with the Democratic Party.

You are more Libertarian. Mainly, Libertarians are big on independence and individualism. Every person is unique, every person has different needs, every people is free of discrimination, yada, yada. Basically you get what you choose from life.

To be honest, you are more (or less) the classic democrat :).
Does this make sense?

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

Now why doesn't that surprise me???

In my own mind, I am more moderate than conservative and lean more to the liberal or Democratic side of the political spectrum.

You lean to the left. You are more liberal, and more than likely see eye to eye with the Democratic Party.

You are more Libertarian. Mainly, Libertarians are big on independence and individualism. Every person is unique, every person has different needs, every people is free of discrimination, yada, yada. Basically you get what you choose from life.

To be honest, you are more (or less) the classic democrat :).
Does this make sense?

nope. Because i don't really agree with any political party going at the moment =/

nope. Because i don't really agree with any political party going at the moment =/

According to my democratic friend - just because Obama supports it doesn't mean that it is democratic... (And i'm not saying anything about his character, that was just his explanation for some of my questions)

But you can ignore my party association in the previous post, but keep the explanation :)

pcgraphpng.php

So I'm a libertarian centrist. Actually, on social issues I'm pretty much totally liberal, but when it comes to defense and the economy I'm usually more to the right. However, I do see the value of public aid like universal health care and social security.

Maybe even Ex service personnel have some sense of common decency to their fellow man:)

With regard to modern senior commanders their view seems to be a reluctance to unnecessarily engage in war, and they often appear to be the most sensible and informed people. Unlike the politicians who are twisting their arm.

Back