Economic Left/Right: 4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.36

pcgraphpng.php

internationalchart.gif

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51

pcgraphpng.php

Wow..... that's me there on the left. What was it again that Phoenix80 used the call me? Oh yes, Ted the Red.

P.s. Some of these questions were really skewed, forcing you into a position which is almost binary. You are either for or against.... I didn't think it was really representative.

pcgraphpng.php

looks like I'm closest on the spectrum with a guy called Jose Zapatero.
I guess it's no real surprise. Generally middle of the road but obviously somewhat conservative.

I feel left out, P80 never gave me a derogatory nickname. :)

Hahahaha...... I think he loved my European, left-elitist, condescending, I-know-it-all attitude better? It would be interesting to found out why he didn't, wouldn't it? Maybe the mods can invite him back aboard? ;)

Hahahaha...... I think he loved my European, left-elitist, condescending, I-know-it-all attitude better? It would be interesting to found out why he didn't, wouldn't it? Maybe the mods can invite him back aboard? ;)

I doubt he is still around, he more than likely exploded when Obama was elected.

Well I appear to be some where closest to José Zapatero but there are questions in there that forced a choice rather than allowed for a genuine answer, I had thought I would have landed closer to the graphs origin than I did.

But then again we're losing the topic here. I appear to be pretty close to Ghandi and Mandela.

Are you serious? If you are close to them.... where would I end up? A gentle mix between Karl Marx and Mother Theresa?

Are you serious? If you are close to them.... where would I end up? A gentle mix between Karl Marx and Mother Theresa?

Hey that is a useful mix, Karl Marx theories would have made everyone poor and Mother Theresa could have feed them.

Apparently at times she questioned her faith, and wondered that if there was a god how could he allow such suffering. Read that somewhere.

Yeah but she still had it and wore the clothes to reflect it. "Questioning her faith" wouldn't spare her punishment. But we're getting off topic.

And for dealing opium, isn't that what Marx called religion?

I think so; I'll just pop up the road to Highgate Cemetary and ask him.

To get back on topic, as requested by Redneck, why doesn't one of our smart-arses prepare a table of the percentage results and translate them to see where we all stand.

Just to aid understanding of course.:)

Well, that's interesting... according to this test, I've ended up being somewhat left of centre.............. Not necessarily a bad thing, but as a constitutional monarchist, I'd see myself as being more right of scale in actual practice

Economic Left/Right: -4.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

Back