• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marksman

Lately somehow i got the feeling that i am so boring to you guys
Be honets and answer Yes or No

wait how old are you again. like 13 or 14 right. yeah figures. Why do you care what people think about you... Big deal if people think that yo are boring... don't cry about it... You shouldn't care what others think. Calm down carebear.

I will probobly be warned by one of the moderators for this post, but i am only speaking my mind.

Mod edit: If you knew it wouldn't fly, why did you post it? I'd work on that this coming month.

Lol. Chill down, Munition. He has every right to ask what he feel. :)

And I definetly don't think you are boring, Marksman.

You and I share mostly the same interest, except from the modelling. :lol:

Actually, I am still waiting for you to get online so I can get that recipe from you. ;)

You're cool. 8)

Question: if your posts were boring, which they are NOT, what would you do? Make them more profound and more interesting? Well, you should do that anyways... if you can. :D

Question: if your posts were boring, which they are NOT, what would you do? Make them more profound and more interesting? Well, you should do that anyways... if you can.
Guess your right Darkmb101 i will eather way

Of course you are boring to us. You are so boring, huh, that I CANT stand it anymore. :cry: :cry: :cry: Please stop!!!
Just joking.

Oh gimme a break dude ya aint boring anyone here other than with this poll. Keep posting interesting stuff and that will be just about perfect.

Back