: TEST : - Page 3




 
--
Boots
 
May 1st, 2007  
sgtbreeden
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLilCajun
well sgtbreeden you can be the driver lol
you don't wantme to drive i don't think they have those handy little panic handles on this bus.
May 1st, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtbreeden
you don't wantme to drive i don't think they have those handy little panic handles on this bus.

lol true!
May 2nd, 2007  
Grimlin
 
 
i passed w/ a perfect score...but i've seen it before :/
so i guess this was the retake?
--
Boots
May 2nd, 2007  
Peddler
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlin
i passed w/ a perfect score...but i've seen it before :/
so i guess this was the retake?
So the question here then is what was your first score?
May 2nd, 2007  
Grimlin
 
 
lol, hell if i know, it was sometime last year, i'm pretty sure i failed
DIBS ON THE BACK OF THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!
May 2nd, 2007  
philam15
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlin
lol, hell if i know, it was sometime last year, i'm pretty sure i failed
DIBS ON THE BACK OF THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no way!! you're too dang smart you have to sit with the other nerds up front Lol...
May 2nd, 2007  
Peddler
 
 
When your up there just watch out for Sgt Breeden they had to put him in a helmet...
May 2nd, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun
 
 
we aggreed that breeden wouldnt be driving lol
May 2nd, 2007  
sgtbreeden
 
 
so i must be the one tied to the roof.
May 2nd, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun
 
 
aint that the best place to be ? lmbo
 


Similar Topics
U.S. Knew Of China’s Missile Test, But Kept Silent
Legacy Of Radiation Illness Stirs Objection To Nevada Bomb Test
Opponents Of Nevada Bomb Test Fault Impact Studies
N. Korea Plans a Nuclear Test
N. Korea said readying missile test: US officials