Terrorism in Europe!

Seehund

Banned
“Originally Posted by Prapor.
I said in the West, particularly in Europe, most recent terror acts were done by Muslim extremists. Can you prove it is not so? Give me examples?”

In 2010, 249 terrorist attacks were reported. The majority of these attacks were in France (84) and Spain (90). Islamist terrorists carried out three attacks on EU territory. Separatist groups, on the other hand, were responsible for 160 attacks, while left-wing and anarchist groups were responsible for 45 attacks. One single-issue attack was reported from Greece.

Source: Europol - EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report 2011.
https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publications/te-sat2011_0.pdf

In 2009, 294 terrorist attacks. Islamist terrorists (1) Separatist groups (237) Left-wing (40) Right-wing (4) Single and not specified (12)

237 attacks were claimed or attributed to separatist terrorist organisations in France and Spain, while a further 124 attacks were carried out in Northern Ireland. In Spain, 14 attacks were carried out by ETA. In France, 89 attacks were carried out by separatist terrorist groups. The vast majority of the attacks were linked to Corsican separatist terrorism; eight attacks were committed by Basque separatist terrorist groups. A total of 124 attacks were carried out by Irish Republican and Loyalist groups in Northern Ireland. In 2009, there was an increase in the number of attacks by terrorist groups, principally the ‘Real’ IRA (RIRA) and the ‘Continuity’ IRA (CIRA).

In 2009, there was only one Islamist terrorist attack, directed at a military target in Italy.
https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publications/tesat2010.pdf

During 2008, 515 terrorist attacks were carried out. Islamist terrorism is still perceived as being the biggest threat worldwide, despite the fact that the Europe only faced one Islamist terrorist attack in 2008.This bomb attack took place in the UK. Separatist terrorism remains the terrorism area which affects us most.
https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publications/tesat2009.pdf

And so we can go on. You can find more information here.
https://www.europol.europa.eu/latest_publications/2

One's perception of a situation is not always consistent with the facts.

The media in this country continually ignores terrorism which frequently occurs in Europe - especially France! Muslim youths run wild through the streets torching countless vehicles and smashing into businesses. But, let anyone say anything and they instantly are targets of those screaming Islamaphobia!!!!!

:box:

A. What do you consider a terrorist attack. My criteria: people have to die, or at least be injured, for it to be a real act of terror. Some environmentalist group setting off a firebomb at a animal-testing lab in the middle of the night while nobody there is not real terrorism, sorry.

B. What lvcabbie said.

A. What do you consider a terrorist attack. My criteria: people have to die, or at least be injured, for it to be a real act of terror. Some environmentalist group setting off a firebomb at a animal-testing lab in the middle of the night while nobody there is not real terrorism, sorry.

A common definition of terrorism is the systematic use or threatened use of violence to intimidate a population or government and thereby effect political, religious, or ideological change.

And people die; it is mostly murder of policemen, soldiers and government officials.

And if you blow up a building and no one dies, it's not terrorism?

Well, if the facts do not fit your perception, you can always modify the criteria to suit one's view on this; but it does not change the fact that separatist’s movements commit the vast majority of terrorist acts in Europe.

The problem is that we almost never hear about it unless it is Muslims who are behind. What was the first thing you thought when you heard about the bomb in Norway? Let me guess! Muslims!

Now I have presented my evidence that it´s not Muslims who are responsible for 90% of terror. Now I want to see your evidence that they are! You did claimed that.

The problem is that we almost never hear about it unless it is Muslims who are behind. What was the first thing you thought when you heard about the bomb in Norway? Let me guess! Muslims!

And it ended up being a neo-Nazi :roll:

Back