Terrorise non-believers calls Quatada.

Hey, gotta tolerate them because they're minority, remember?

You only have to tolerate those who choose to live within the law, those choosing to break the law by say "inciting violence or racial/religious hatred" can be arrested and shot/deported or both for all I care.

But in answer to the question:
Has Britain gone completely crazy?

Yes, yes it has gone crazy if it wont use laws already in existence to maintain a level of order and protect its citizens.

it's gone so crazy i'm sat here, with all entrances to my house locked, windows closed etc with a knife at my side because i'm terrified someone'll break in. I used to love where i live, it's an amazing place but the thugs have infested it and the police are bogged down with beaurocracy.

here's an example:
a while back we had a drunk, 19-year-old man asking 14-year-olds for sex. He wouldn't stop. We rang the police around 4/5 times. I rang them and actually got told off for ringing them as i was under-18. so, do the police only serve over-18's now?

just in case you're wondering, the police never showed up, and i think the guy got his teeth smashed in.

You only have to tolerate those who choose to live within the law, those choosing to break the law by say "inciting violence or racial/religious hatred" can be arrested and shot/deported or both for all I care.

It's called sarcasm.

anybody up for finding him and having a bit of good old-fashioned street justice?

Nope.
If you want to impose some "street justice" impose it on those that wont enforce your laws, start with the police force and work your way up the chain.

Quite honestly I don't blame this Hamza character at all if I could get paid that sort of money and still call you a bunch of infidels I would be doing it myself. People will only do what they know they can get away with so the problem is yours not his.

Yes - we have a problem with our politicians, we are quite aware of that.

Unfortunately, they make the rules and it will take a revolution to move this political class off the gravy train.

Monty -please tell us something we don't know; you do tend to simplify matters so, old chap. These matters are far from simple. There is, of course, no need for Insomniac to take himself off and attack the police or any one else. The pen is still mightier than the sword in most situations.

On the other hand, this Qatarda is the sworn enemy of the west and all it stands for. He is the world's problem. He has been found guilty of murderous crimes and is wanted by other countries. If Insomniac had his way it would indeed become Qatarda's problem, but such personal involvement as he suggests would be neither simple or desirable, particularly for Insomniac.

We have to raise our voices in this country until we bring about a government who will serve the electorate and can be trusted and are not the remnants of a now aged ex-Marxist rabble.

Last edited:
Well if you know all this then stop bitching about it and do something or are you expecting someone else from these boards to do it for you?

As far as revolutions go you are probably not that far from being spot on but I think if we are honest with ourselves we will discover that the problem is not in one political spectrum (National, Conservative, Republican, Labour, Liberal or Democrat) it is in the fact that they are all the damn same and all you elect is a name.

Politics as a whole has become a profession and ceased being a service an until that changes we will always be led by clones.

we can't do anything though, that's the problem. The government doesn't see real life, it's bogged down in beaurocracy and it's taken power from the police because of the lobbyists. The "human rights" lobbyists, the "political correctness" gang and the "minorities" gang. what can we do to a government that has been bullied into this? bully it back out? impossible.

we can't do anything though, that's the problem. The government doesn't see real life, it's bogged down in beaurocracy and it's taken power from the police because of the lobbyists. The "human rights" lobbyists, the "political correctness" gang and the "minorities" gang. what can we do to a government that has been bullied into this? bully it back out? impossible.

As is so often quoted "The people get the government they deserve", the problems Britain is facing are being faced by democracies the world over and I am convinced that the problem is one of Parties not people, the political party has replaced the electorate as the primary focus of politicians and until we get back to electing representatives who's principle concern are those that elected them nothing will change.

To make matters worse political parties are now starting to run even more aspects of our lives, mayoral races, town and city councils, school boards how do we expect any one to make progress when you have your institutions being run by groups whose role in life is simply to disagree with the group in power irrespective of the policies being suggested.

Well if you know all this then stop bitching about it and do something or are you expecting someone else from these boards to do it for you?

You know, Monty, I will say this as nicely as i can. For an intelligent man you sure do talk a load of c*** at times.

Bitching is what you are dispalying here.

What the hell would I want anyone on these boards to do for me?

Discussing political matters is something we are here to do on a forum.

You have a very mouth when it comes to 'do something', but you are an empty vessel when challenged to be positive.

There are warnings, and matters of interest , on this thread for people in other countries to beware of. You can stick your little head right down in your little bit of sand all you want, but it won't change the facts are presented on this thread one bit, and neither will your efforts to shut up conversations you don't like. If you have nothing constructive to say, why not try shutting up once in a while.

Sorry to get personal, try saying something sensible and I will react accordingly. Perhaps you might try telling us something we do not already know.

Last edited:
You know, Monty, I will say this as nicely as i can. For an intelligent man you sure do talk a load of c*** at times.

Bitching is what you are dispalying here.

What the hell would I want anyone on these boards to do for me?

Discussing political matters is something we are here to do on a forum.

You have a very mouth when it comes to 'do something', but you are an empty vessel when challenged to be positive.

There are warnings, and matters of interest , on this thread for people in other countries to beware of. You can stick your little head right down in your little bit of sand all you want, but it won't change the facts are presented on this thread one bit, and neither will your efforts to shut up conversations you don't like. If you have nothing constructive to say, why not try shutting up once in a while.

Sorry to get personal, try saying something sensible and I will react accordingly. Perhaps you might try telling us something we do not already know.

Given the crap I read in most of your posts I guess I should concede to experience.
I would also like to point out that the political forum is the one below this, you can tell by the titles.

Now got any other enlightening comments or have you decided to kill this thread with personal attacks like almost every other thread you don't like?

For the record you will notice my reply was to Insomniac and was directly addressing his points, so perhaps it is you that should work on constructive posts and preferably ones directed at you.

Thread opened again, so please stay on topic and keep it civil and use the report post button instead from now on guys.

Thanks

I dunno which religion this fella is practicing but the Dschihad as described in the Koran is only a defensive war which should be avoided and in fact thats only the "small" version of the Dschihad, the "big" version doesn't consider violence at all. In any case children and women and other civilians mustn't be harmed.

Even if he thinks defending his religion is necessary because of Globalization and the War in Afghanistan/ Irak, terrorism like its common today is forbidden by his own religion... he should know that

i'm no muslim but i'm writing a test on it tomorrow ;)

I said it before... Islam has been hijacked.
I guess your right but the development of the Islam religion and the use of Terrorism by fundamentalists is part of our own faults... starting with colonization, creation of the state Israel leading to massive refugee-movements (breeding camps for terrorists), and the supported Mudschaheddin who won against communism (guess who helped them ^^) and so on...

No not Hijacked... it changed over time and was used to react to massive threads to their own lives... and great poverty is not only their own fault... we should not only point at the evil ones, we helped to make them in some way (i guess)
Yeah i hate Terrorists but from a historical viewpoint we weren't the saints... and slaughtering innocent isn't reserved for Taliban (me as German should know that i guess...)

wow can't believe i just said that... but it sounds logical? or not?... I'm really not sure... but didn't want to start a debat on the subject although wouldn't hurt to talk about it right?
i'm confused...

Back